ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starters not named Reeves tonight : 5-19 for 17 pts

Reed : 5-7 (3-5) for 14 PTS
Rob : 6-13 (2-6) for 16 PTS

Wagner is playing a form of basketball that Dajuan was more likely to understand, Justin Edwards isn't to the point where he's consistent and Ugo is too much of a liability on both ends to be starting.

Triple R, Thiero at the 4 and Big Z at the 5. Only spell guys when tired and bring in quality players with smart lineups.

You're welcome, this will come in handy when we lose to Indiana St. next weekend.

No doubt Cal blames the fans.

"All I heard the last 5 years is you all wanted offense. Are you all happy now?"

Taylor and Radford torched us for 59 in January. And we let them one-up it. Great scouting by the fat wop.

"We focus on what we run. Oh, you have a nice floppy action with an elevator screen? I've got a 6'9 hybrid forward that will likely get lost in the initial pick and roll and the elevator would be empty anyway. By the way, any of youse guys got a sugar packet? I know some jagoff is sitting at home thinking he can do this and I want to make a point. Anyways, how bout Ugo?"

The fact that Mitch's goofy ass doesn't say a word about Cal not meeting his obligations post loss is proof that Cal had his balls in a jar after 1 year here. We don't give a shit anymore Mitch, pull the damn plug already.

My son has never seen us play for an SEC championship or make the Sweet 16 and he’s getting ready to start kindergarten.

Well I know some people that waited 108 years to see the Cubs win a World Series so there is hope for your kid. I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT