ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give people in Texas shit because they have such an early spring break. Mainly because they complain about the weather and water in Destin/30A, where they all go, being too cold.

But maybe they've got it right. Usually hits during the first week of the NCAAT.

- Equity is the new buzzword. Equality went the way of global warming.

My picks are hot garbage… but that’s ok because I hedged on teams I hate.

I mean, f*ck the Hawnkeyes.

Just snacked on a Rocco’s sfogliatelle with much Bourbon highlighted by a Fercullen then couple pours of Parker’s Heritage Double Barrel… 2 muted tvs in my bar, as Zeppelin’s No Quarter just pulled up. Good report from doctor today… life is good.

Gimme Jay Wright or give me death.

Reactions: grantbob
Right along with Boise/Northwestern. What a weird game that was.

It is fun seeing Northern Kentucky keeping up with Houston for however long it lasts. It might last a lot longer if that one kid would stop throwing up 3 pt shots from mid court.

Aggies getting punked. Damn. Feels like the ones who bitch the most about seed typically get that. Here, for example. Biggest blowout of the day?

Clemson & Rutgers, NIT losses to Morehead & Hofstra. Lol.

Those were the 3 main ones. 3 Ls. Always best to hush & play.

…or just quit and go home entirely. Like Hubert.

Last edited:
My dad has been in the hospital this week. (He's fine but still in pain.)

Growing up, we lived across the street from Darrin Horn's parents and my dad would shoot hoops in the driveway with Darrin when he was a kid. Despite being in serious pain, my dad stayed up to watch the full NKU game. When I texted Dad this morning to check in, his response was "Still in pain. Did you see the NKU game? If Warrick had played his game, Norse would have won. Can you imagine Darrin with Cal's talent?"

Dude is eat up. He's currently bitching about the transfer portal and its effect on NKU's roster management. 🤣

March Madness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT