ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope they lose by 100 to Duke.

Indiana Jones GIF

It's pretty awesome. The high school had not been since the mid-80's and had never won any games. The whole county is there. I mean the whole county.
Sorry I didn't get to catch up with you more brotha. What a cool atmosphere and truly, it felt like the entire county was there.

Hope to see you tomorrow at the game.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Here’s the Kool Aid I’m forcing myself to drink today:

Cal has made it well known he doesn’t care about the SECT. Literal zero effs given. He knows this team needed a rest and a reality check and losing twice to Vandy gave that to them. They don’t want to lose to a guy who got cut from the team during tryouts and then decided he was too good for them and went to an elite private school on the east coast and thinks he’s better than them! They’re focused now and are ready to play to their preseason ranking. March and April are what matters, not some BS in the fall and winter when it’s still football season. Also there was a tweak and were totally healthy.
You drinking something alright.

If Baylor Scheierman had come here, Calipari would never play him and it would have been infuriating. Dude's offensive game is filthy. He plays like every old white guy in a pick-up game imagines he's playing.

I hadn’t noticed. But just good, solid fundamental basketball.
They're students of the game. Very high IQ team. Not the best athletes, but play with more heart. All of them can swim and enjoy mayonnaise on their sandwiches. They really play smart basketball.

Right?

They're students of the game. Very high IQ team. Not the best athletes, but play with more heart. All of them can swim and enjoy mayonnaise on their sandwiches. They really play smart basketball.

Right?
My black neighbor’s kids are lifeguards, so your racial tropes make you look bad, not me. It’s really sad how pathetic you look.

• Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof
RANDOS:

- Sloot, CBS bracket went through. Not going well, but glad to give the $10.

Speaking of which (as the admin of my work's brackets), of course the lady that says, "I have no idea what I'm doing here" picks Furman and Princeton to win and had a perfect bracket after last night. I think I am just going to let some 6-year-old pick mine from here-on-out.

- Agree with Chad, my love for Pitino has slowly creeped back.*eye wink*

- Not sure why it bothers me so much, but it burns me up when someone can't turn on their blinkers. I mean, it should be a habit at this point when turning left-or-right. Christ.

- Pigs-in-the-blanket and sauerkraut was my go-to day for lunch in elementary school.

- Benny Mardones - "Into the Night" is the best song about a pedophile pouring his heart out to a teenager. A great song, but, again, Christ.

- St. Patty's Day vs New Year's Eve. Not sure which one wins in the "Rookie Bar Patrons Bowl"? Irish -2.5 favorites.

- Underrated moment: When the barber finishes off a hair cut with the shave on the back of your neck, uses the brush to get all the hair off your you, unpinning the cloth, and says, "Look good?"

- As a loyal-and-true Keeneland lover, it pains me that they have capped the limit of people (10,000) that can be inside. I cannot imagine the tons that will come up to buy tickets this meet and get turned away.

Breeders' Cup might have been the worst thing to happen to my favorite place. Again, Christ.

- Oh yeah, Cats by 9.

The Creighton / NC State game is a war.

Wayne is right. #30 for NCSU is a delight. Dude looks like Mabel from the WWF.

As late as 2019, Big Blue just took care of business in the early rounds. Let’s be impressive tonight. No more shenanigans, no more tomfoolery, no more ballyhoo.

Act and play like you have Kentucky across your chest. We’ve been balling in this F’ing tournament for 80 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT