ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be 53 Sunday. My lovely wife 50 yesterday. So, I finally made it to Jeff Ruby’s last night for her birthday. Been to Tony’s plenty of times but never wandered over. I’m just gonna make one observation. The mushrooms and onions in the skillet are the best I’ve had and they will never be topped.

Go CATS! Don’t lose Friday or on my birthday. Thanks.

Brad Underwood wears the mad coach face pretty well. Not to the level of Gene Keady or Wimp, but his is pretty solid.

Last edited:
Did anybody see the kid that 100% bet on his team to cover against Bama? Go watch that last 15 seconds of the game.

Lol, they were dribbling it out. He damn near comes and steals it from the PG. The guard is stunned and kinda pitches him the ball. The coach tells him to stop. He then tells him to hold the ball. The kid still drives and fired a the 3 to cover. SWISH!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 80 Proof
Basketball! F**k yeah!

While watching some ball and chugging cheap Pinot Grigio, I’m helping my fourth grader with this bullshit “state project.” He has to produce all this work product - poster boards, papers, exhibits - pertaining to Oregon. I gave him a weed leaf sticker last night, but my wife took it away from him. :(

Anyhow, when he needs to find out information, for example, “what is the state tree of Oregon,” he just asks siri, and she ****ing tells him the answer. I was like boy, when I was your age, I went to the goddamned library. I looked at the dewy decimal system, and then I determined where a responsive book would be located. And then I went and got the book, and then I read the book. And then I provided an answer.

Kids, man.

Basketball! F**k yeah!

While watching some ball and chugging cheap Pinot Grigio, I’m helping my fourth grader with this bullshit “state project.” He has to produce all this work product - poster boards, papers, exhibits - pertaining to Oregon. I gave him a weed leaf sticker last night, but my wife took it away from him. :(

Anyhow, when he needs to find out information, for example, “what is the state tree of Oregon,” he just asks siri, and she ****ing tells him the answer. I was like boy, when I was your age, I went to the goddamned library. I looked at the dewy decimal system, and then I determined where a responsive book would be located. And then I went and got the book, and then I read the book. And then I provided an answer.

Kids, man.

So take his phone away and take him to the library. So many life lessons learned in just one day.

Reed Sheppard is really freaking good, but Jesus, the rest of his team blows.

How the f*ck they didn’t move to Lexington (Woodford Co) or at least Richmond and send him to Madison central, I have no idea.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT