ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t hate the Niners at all but I’m not going to give their fans much sympathy, I mean they’ve only won like 6 f’ing Super Bowls and played in 8-10.

Philly can eat shit

Reactions: wcc31 and rudd1
They've won 5 Super Bowls - none since '94. And have played in 2 Super Bowls since my kids have been alive.

Go Bengals!!! Joe Burrow is the man.

wcc, I didn’t overlook your comment last Monday morning about potentially looking to move pads. I’m typically just too depressed to talk (to anyone) until Wednesday afternoon, at the earliest.

I can suggest one contact/resource that may be helpful for you. Good dudes to work with. Shoot me an email or grab my digits from Chris and hit me up, and I will pass along the super extry secret info.

Believe I just texted but Chris had 4 numbers under your name.

• Wow
Reactions: WynnDuffy
How in TF is Travis Kelce always so open???? I don’t get it. Just go straight up man on him and then double up as necessary. But don’t leave him uncovered off the line. Mind boggling.

How in TF is Travis Kelce always so open???? I don’t get it. Just go straight up man on him and then double up as necessary. But don’t leave him uncovered off the line. Mind boggling.
Not an expert but just don’t believe defenses are equipped to double a TE. Couple that with the fact he is usually covered by a LB or safety and it’s too easy.

Defenses have to protect deep and that usually means WR get all the attention.

Two main things always stick out to me about Kelce.

1.) Andy Reid schemes him open like a mf'er.
2.) He runs routes exceptionally well for a TE.

He also has Mahomes throwing him the ball and (much like every TE) he pushes off a lot.

Just want to make sure all my Wildcat friends are safe and sound.

You never know what people have going on. 7v7 in the south Dallas hood for me this weekend for example. Will keep my head on a swivel.

Has anyone checked on Chief lately?

I'm worried that he forgot to keep his head on a swivel (during all the heartbreaking riots that broke out nationwide) during his Nephew's flag football game.

You just never know 😢

Has anyone checked on Chief lately?

I'm worried that he forgot to keep his head on a swivel (during all the heartbreaking riots that broke out nationwide) during his Nephew's flag football game.

You just never know 😢
I survived. It was the Shock Doctor Legends 7v7 and not flag football.

There were very few Whites and no Asians at all.

They had several barbers on location and 2 soul food Food Trucks. Along with a DJ where you couldn’t hear yourself think no matter what field you were on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT