ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

We will be back. We lost 3 OL late this season. Not like we’re the Titans or anything that have a total rebuild.
Yes, I agree. No point in being a butthurt bitch towards me, I was rooting for Cincy because of friends and family and my large future bet on them and think there were multiple weak ass calls against them

How about the "no call" block on #47 on the punt return? Maybe he should've had #15 on his chest.

The most blatant missed call (besides whatever the f*ck that third down was) was a hands to the face on the last set of Bengals downs. One of the Chiefs IOL had a straight up hand necklace on the Bengals RG. I think it was the third down but can’t remember which. It was brutal.

Last edited:
Feel bad for Ossai. I know the last penalty was him and it was a penalty, BUT……….there were what felt like 20 penalties in the 4th quarter ALL on the Bengals.

That intentional grounding was a total crock because Perine was within 5 yards of the LOS.

Really tough to beat Mahomes/Reid in KC with the refs!

Shew.

Feel bad for Ossai. I know the last penalty was him and it was a penalty, BUT……….there were what felt like 20 penalties in the 4th quarter ALL on the Bengals.

That intentional grounding was a total crock because Perine was within 5 yards of the LOS.

Really tough to beat Mahomes/Reid in KC with the refs!

Shew.
They let Mahomes throw a deep ball 20 yards away from Kelce and it wasn’t IG. Just weird how they pick and choose. Either way we will be fine. We will get our OL back together and improved and next year be hosting these games.

They let Mahomes throw a deep ball 20 yards away from Kelce and it wasn’t IG. Just weird how they pick and choose. Either way we will be fine. We will get our OL back together and improved and next year be hosting these games.
As long as you know it’s not a “we”, I’m a Titans fan and totally ignoring your previous post.

I’m just unbiased when I watch the refs make 1 team overcome them.

That’s one of the more obvious reffed games I’ve ever seen!

Philly is gonna beat the piss out of KC. Especially if Mahomes is still gimpy and they are down to like two receivers.

Philly's also got a coach that embodies the city better than any I could imagine. That dude is Philadelphia, warts and all.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Some of us just had our heart ripped out. Could you just find a single compassionate cell in your entire being and give us a few minutes to digest the pain PTI free?

:rolleyes:

Just a stupid post. Not rubbing it in at all. Grew up a diehard Bengal fan, just don’t watch NFL much anymore. But they’ll always be my team.

What a shitty performance tonight.

Reactions: bradyjames
Philly is gonna beat the piss out of KC. Especially if Mahomes is still gimpy and they are down to like two receivers.

Philly's also got a coach that embodies the city better than any I could imagine. That dude is Philadelphia, warts and all.

We’ll see. Who knows what F’ing calls the Golden Boy will get in two weeks. That was some Higgins-level bullshit and on top of how the NFL completely and nonsensically screwed the Bengals after that Hamlin stuff.

Unbelievable.

Anth right now
50 cent laughing GIF

For real though, Joe is still cool af.

Ossai had a bonehead play and that was a justified flag.

The problem was all the other absolute HORSESHIT the entire game, particularly the second half. The 5 down KC series was the most ridiculous shit.

I’m livid. I hope Hurts throws for 17 TDs next week. I watched the goddamn royal rumble last night and the WWE is more believable than the NFL. (And the 9ers didn’t get a great whistle, either).

Whether it’s rigged or whether it’s incompetence, officiating absolutely ****ing ruins sports.

This is why I’ve committed the majority of my fandom to Slap Fight Championship.

Elite athletes
Amazing competition
High stakes tournaments
Professionalism
Sportsmanship

None of the shenanigans you see on these tv shows.

• Sad
Reactions: jayroon
ADVERTISEMENT