ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen-door GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

1st Half Quick Hitters:

1.) Call the shit the same on both ends, clean up the screens/carries.
2.) If Reeves starts instead of Livingston, he hits that early three that Livingston wildly bricked off a quick hitter from Oscar.
3.) Wheeler's first possession in the game on offense was the first time we had to take a wild last second shot because he pounded the shit out of the ball and refuses to move without it. Time to break some hearts out there.
4.) We're better at nearly every position with our best lineup, Cal just refuses to play them. Unacceptable. Stop playing favorites and get your shit together.

I feel like we roll in the 2nd but am not confident in that opinion.

- not sure what to say at this point about the lineups. It’s hard to fathom how our best lineup gets zero possessions in this kind of game.

- having said that, there’s probably not much difference between that one and the one with Livingston at the 4… which got 2 minutes or so of run.

- absolutely murdered in pick and roll. Who could’ve seen that coming?

- we were really outplaying them, getting great look after great look, attacking the rim, etc.. until the under 12, when something changed.

- amazing to hear Self’s interview at the half. Accurately diagnosed what was going on in the game. Talked about what we were doing well (cutting to the basket with whoever’s man was doubling Oscar and getting layups) and how they took it away.

- had some help with ^, though, from the man on our sidelines. Again, I really just don’t know what to say about it at this point.

I have been as loyal as anyone could be and suffered through every game win or lose, but if I don’t see something to give me hope in the first 5 minutes I’m going to stop torturing myself and watch something I will actually enjoy.

Reactions: ULISwuzPointGod
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT