ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've actually watched most of UL's game and they have improved throughout the year. Kenny needs to get better, but I don't think he's the problem. They might be the dumbest team in the history of college basketball. They have zero court awareness. They value the ball as about as much as we value UKO's opinions. It's astounding how incompetent they are on the basketball court.

KP just needs to get better players, mainly through the portal. He'll get next year, but they'll need to win at least 15 games. I think he can still be successful there with time, but he's going to have a very short leash after this year.

I've actually watched most of UL's game and they have improved throughout the year. Kenny needs to get better, but I don't think he's the problem. They might be the dumbest team in the history of college basketball. They have zero court awareness. They value the ball as about as much as we value UKO's opinions. It's astounding how incompetent they are on the basketball court.

KP just needs to get better players, mainly through the portal. He'll get next year, but they'll need to win at least 15 games. I think he can still be successful there with time, but he's going to have a very short leash after this year.
They've won 2 games. He's the problem.

I disagree. He was dealt a shit hand. They should be better, yes, but if you've watched them all year you can see what he's trying to do. They're too stupid to execute it.

Kenny knew he had a bad roster with a ton of deficiencies with plenty of time to address it though the portal and did nothing. I hate Louisville as much as anybody but with their history, their arena, passion of their fans, that should have been an easy sell for kids looking to opt out a mid-major or low end major. It's.really inexcusable. He also has all the support of most of the former players so he'll probably get another year.

Dry January >>> get the f**k out of here.

Horrible idea.

Hopslam and expensive cab flowing. Widespread panic getting me jack3ed. Prime strips > cast iron.

Let’s fu**ing do this!!! College basketball can lick my balls. The new/old sheriff is back in town you poseur f**kfaces - time to put our balls on your face!

Let’s roll.

They don’t play any defense and turn the ball over constantly. You think none of that is on the coach?
GD it, I said Kenny needs to be better, so yes, some of it is on the coach. I just think it's more about the players than the coach. And now I'm done. Go Cats!

19901208Kansas.jpg
Everyone has an opinion on the loudest game they have attended at Rupp. Mine is 12/08/1990 the year after Kansas spanked us 150-95. We paid them back 88-71.

Very uneasy that Kansas has never lost 4 in a row under Self. I wish I had the confidence that others seem to have.

I agree with Matt Jones, I think Kansas will be putting out extra effort to win for their coach tonight. I just hope our players feel the same sense of urgency.

We need this one badly (thank you Captain Obvious!)

Go Cats!!!

The end of this UT/UT game has been ridiculous. As many fouls called in the last 2 minutes as in the first 18.

Was gonna say that kid looked like a Shane, but Brady Dick….rufkm.

Was also gonna say something about lime green shoes, BUT LET IT SHINE.

Been a long time since Rupp’s been rocking like this. LFG!!!!!!!

Reactions: Teriecat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT