ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Opposing game plan is grab, scratch and beat on Oscar? Fine then.

Love Frederick getting minutes he's getting.

Livingston is close.

Wheeler is going to win a game for us. Just hope Cal doesn't reward him with 35 minutes next game.

Toppin has been receiving some pretty good sessions with his psychiatrist. Kepp it going dude. Plus, he is 6'9.

Someone posted Buzz's record and posed the question...what has he won?
Our hearts dude. Love that guy and everything he does. He is a treasure.

Reeves got the 40 year old balding, fat guy down already. Love him!

Saw a January NCAA tourney draw today and they have a 10-8 matchup between Kentucky/Duke. I guess they were being clever. I want either an 8 or 16 seed. Ain't skeered of the field.

Sad Kansas has dropped 2. Would have rather blown out the top ranked team.

Not gonna lie, I have no interest in the NFL. That died with the few people I would watch with after they passed. Do like the pomp and circumstance of the Super Bowl though.

My investments are doing better.

Blessed to have one parent around. Mom is 88 and it is heart wrenching when the body still functions but the mind fades. She still knows my name and who I am though.

Wooden Ships and Deja Vu were my fave CSN(Y) songs.

Love John Krasinski's Jack Ryan.

43 the last time we won a 'ship.

Hit your free throws.....

Interesting following the game in here as a disinterested observer. It seemed pretty clear early that the Bengals had things pretty much in hand, but I totally get why Bengals fans were puckering until the very end.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Sorry bud. Think you quote tweeted one earlier but I cleaned my shit up. It was a little unbecoming even though I stand by most of it.

Enjoyed texting with abh during the game. Dude called Bengals ML since Friday. His optimism made me money. ABH is a good man. A fair man.

Don’t ever apologize. I respect the passion you have for the Bengals.

These Dallas receivers are complete touching idiots, good lord. Talk about giving your team no chance with completely stupid plays.

Last edited:
“Shit on the cowboys” night is always a great night in sports twitter. How do these dudes keep coming up with ways to one up their own season ending embarrassments, I’ll never know

Reactions: pretzel__logic

I mean GD 🥶

- Joe Mixon tweeting the game at Mercedes Benz Stadium would be in Neveruary was almost as awesome as his run game today.

- Based on the results my other half's attendance at Bengals' playoff games is good luck, so looks like it's time to price a trip to KC...

- I know Tony Romo was not always an awful announcer, but deer lowered he is rancid now. He's as bad as Collinsworth with his QB slurping. I DON'T KNOW JIM!!!

- Maybe Jim Nantz does something to his announcing partners to make them awful. Remember how good Clark Kellogg was at CBS, until he got paired with Nantz? Then suddenly it was all "squeeze the pumpkin" and "Jim" and "JIM"

- whopper whopper whopper whopper

- Knocked out a sports bucket list item with a trip to Cameron Indoor on Saturday for the Miami game. Cool place to see a game.

- I still highly doubt that place seats 9k.

- The student dance ensemble halftime show (what seemed to be regular students in regular gear) was… interesting.

- I know I’m not as plugged in as most but I have no idea why a basketball lineup is being called Benny.

Was rooting for the Cowboys for the first time ever. SF doesn't deserve anything good.

- Hard to root against Burrow and Chase. What a duo.

Reactions: jayroon
Niners are in Santa Clara to be fair. Levi's Stadium starting to feel like Candlestick Park!

In case you're wondering, my boys are all 49ers all the time, so that makes it really fun as a dad. They weren't really interested in football until we moved out here, and now the 49ers have made 3 NFC Championships in 4 years. Pretty good timing. And the boys all play football - and are eaten up by it!

07 is now 6'1" 175 lbs. and can bench his weight. Up almost 50 lbs. in a year. 27" vertical and his goal is 30" by the start of next season. He works out 4-5 times a week. He transferred to the best football school in NorCal so he better be ready.

Btw, this is one of 07's good friends. He's a freak athlete WR. I'm hyping up Kentucky to him and his dad. Huber - tmfh - brady - do your thing with the coaches. He's legit legit. Like 4/5 Star legit.

Hey guys,

Opposing game plan is grab, scratch and beat on Oscar? Fine then.

Love Frederick getting minutes he's getting.

Livingston is close.

Wheeler is going to win a game for us. Just hope Cal doesn't reward him with 35 minutes next game.

Toppin has been receiving some pretty good sessions with his psychiatrist. Kepp it going dude. Plus, he is 6'9.

Someone posted Buzz's record and posed the question...what has he won?
Our hearts dude. Love that guy and everything he does. He is a treasure.

Reeves got the 40 year old balding, fat guy down already. Love him!

Saw a January NCAA tourney draw today and they have a 10-8 matchup between Kentucky/Duke. I guess they were being clever. I want either an 8 or 16 seed. Ain't skeered of the field.

Sad Kansas has dropped 2. Would have rather blown out the top ranked team.

Not gonna lie, I have no interest in the NFL. That died with the few people I would watch with after they passed. Do like the pomp and circumstance of the Super Bowl though.

My investments are doing better.

Blessed to have one parent around. Mom is 88 and it is heart wrenching when the body still functions but the mind fades. She still knows my name and who I am though.

Wooden Ships and Deja Vu were my fave CSN(Y) songs.

Love John Krasinski's Jack Ryan.

43 the last time we won a 'ship.

Hit your free throws.....
Yeah I don’t even like looking at my quarterly Schwab statements lately, here’s to losing 10s of 1000s last year! Hooray!
- Knocked out a sports bucket list item with a trip to Cameron Indoor on Saturday for the Miami game. Cool place to see a game.

- I still highly doubt that place seats 9k.

- The student dance ensemble halftime show (what seemed to be regular students in regular gear) was… interesting.

- I know I’m not as plugged in as most but I have no idea why a basketball lineup is being called Benny.
It’s called the Benny lineup because Cal refuses to play the lineup that all the “basketball Bennies” aka joe blows that Cal thinks knows nothing about bball compared to him, know to play the most efficient/best five lineup. Whereas Cal still subs like he doesn’t know which lineup to play.

Traveling to Vanderbilt to play a basketball game is always a tremendous challenge. You see, their benches aren't along the sidelines, but rather along the baseline, which presents a totally unique and difficult set of circumstances for the opposing coaching staff. In addition, the court is (**gasp**) elevated.

It's basically an entirely different sport, players are coaches are totally caught off guard, and I expect to lose by 40-50 points as we always do.

- One of the best experiences of being a sports fan is when your team is making a postseason run and the whole city/state is feeling themselves and there’s a buzz and electricity in the air. Everywhere you go people are rocking gear, strangers chatting about the game, just a sense of community.

I’ve had it in Lexington/Kentucky probably a dozen times, and now on Year 2 with the Who Deys. It’s the greatest, and another reason I feel sorry for bandwagon fans. You’ll never experience that.

- I mean Joe Burrow does not F around. Just comes right at you. Before you know it, you’re 14 in the hole.

- Big game Tuesday. Cats have a real chance this week to completely wash away their previous sins, and position themselves as a team you want no part of heading toward the stretch. Get past the Dores and Kansas wants no part of Tshiebwe. Like zero answer.

- @Joey Rupption and @WynnDuffy let me know if you hear of any houses headed for sale in your hood. Moving time.

-Vandy 9p game. 🤮

-They need to tear that piece of sh*t arena down. Raised court and base lines benches aside, it's a dilapidated old ass concert venue with awful everything. You just know that prick is going to turn the game into hack fest. Obviously, Cal is starting the group that will get us in an early hole. So get ready for the early TO.

-This is pretty much the swing week. Somehow get through this week and we can start to get our hopes up.

-Not all bad news for G, his Cowboys are out but his Bengals and Cheifs still alive.

-Just don't let Philly win, ffs. They're just the worst.

-Dak, more like yak. Lolz.

-Sun shinning on the Bengals better mean the gods are about to bless the Reds with a player equally as cool as Burrow.

-Avatar yesterday. It was fine. REALLY long but fine. Original was much better.

-PTI's freezing cold Poppin take is getting worse by the game.

-Oscar straight up attacked again, triple/quad teamed, especially on boards and still grabbed 17 including a few huge boards in crunch. Dude is a stud.

-Just a reminder for the Benny hater:
*Reeves minutes: MSU - 22, Zags - 24, UCLA - 21, Mizzou - 15, UL - 17, LSU - 14, Bama - 21.
*CJ minutes: NorthFla - 11, BU - 19, Mich - 15, Yale - 9, UCLA - 6, Mizzou - 3

Malpractice

Last edited:
- We match up well with Kansas. Beat the commawhores tomorrow night and let big game rupp do its thing Saturday. Would love to be there for that one.

- Dallas gets what it deserves for paying Dak like he’s elite and hiring McCarthy as the head man.

- AFC has some awesome young quarterbacks. The game is in good hands.

I’ve watched less NFL this year than I ever have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT