ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait you keep GYERO posters in your garage? #FreeBKH
I guess Willy can work on that. Mine don't have the McDs logo but mention Lexus at the bottom IIRC.

IMG_6741.jpg

No, I don't hate the RC. It is an entertaining event, but Max Homa's win last week means more....TS.

I guess you can blame Tiger and Duval, because if they hadn't labeled it a glorified exhibition, then it may rank up there w/ the Lex City Tourney.

Enter "US player" who will either suck or play well....and receive either accolades or hate press. A few weeks from now that player may win a PGA Tour event and the former will be all for naught.

You really struggle with sports topics.

False

- Anyone know when Playball’s article about “how we’re pieces of shit for caring about this blonde chicks murder but not caring that millions of ethnically diverse women disappear every day” drops?

- Days like this back in the day were certain to end in a tackle football game with kids around the neighborhood.

- Love this myth pushed by white women that cats are clean, inexpensive and low maintenance. lol F off

- Anth, I’m like you refreshing Facebook every minute to see Dad’s reaction on Bell’s extension. wtf

- Prime night for bourbon-sippin.

If Joy remembered the “Runaway Train” music video she’s know that the great majority of “white women missing” incidents are widely ignored.

Part of the perks of having FU money is that you can dress how the F you want and if anyone calls you out about your ridiculous get up, it gives you the perfect opportunity to hit them with the "FU I got money".

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT