ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
. I enjoy interior design

200.gif

I'm not great with bric-a-brac but feel like I'm pretty solid with overall layout. Of course we have 2 interior designers, and a home organizing consigliere, so my opinion mostly gets laughs.

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
Top selling NFL jersey on Fanatics.com in the last 24 hours…..Carl Nassib.

[laughing] [laughing]

First thought: there’s a lot of pranksters out there. Might get abh one.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Curry is probably my favorite player ever, But he still plays a unique quick pulling/awkward stop & go game…which is what makes him impossible to guard Bc he’s always doing crazy off balance (for anyone else) shit a defender could never dream of anticipating. Trae is similar in that regard.

Booker is just slow motion poetry. Usually no secret what he’s about to do, and just so effortless and smooth. Learn aesthetics, which was the point of my post.

Last edited:

I was at that game, Hoopfest at Marshall Co. You could tell how smooth he was, just like when Doron “Pretty Smile” Lamb put on a show in front of Cal. Plus the added benefit of the sweet nasally voice of the Circuit Court Judge/Asst County Attorney/Mike Miller Park Director/Commonwealth Attorney Judge Dennis Foust. “THREE BY BOOOOKKEEERRR”

Chick-fil-A sauce isn’t a game changer in ANY universe. The only thing worse is Zaxby’s “sauce” (or, as everyone else calls it: ketchup and Mayo)

But, speaking of Kroger. Went there today to get supplies to make breakfast sandwiches for the girls at my wife’s shop. Was going to surprise them tomorrow morning.

Not a mediocre bagel or English muffin in the entire place.

Shopping at the Georgetown Kroger is starting to take on the air of Cold War Soviet Russia.

It is a rare occurrence, when they have everything on my list. In fact, I can’t remember the last time that happened.

Feeling too much Phoenix love today, so I’m going with the Clips tonight.

Booker has no experience “adjusting” and the Clips will come up with something to make the team beat them.

I have no issues with Bad News Bears, Sixteen Candles, or Breakfast Club. Great ****ing movies, and I have no problems with my kids watching them.
Oh, ya think? Good Freaking Grief. The point was, I showed the movies to my kids at an age earlier that I should have. I would have expected you to be someone who would understand that point.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: drxman1
I’ll tell you what dads, getting the yard mowed and trimmed right after work tonight on a perfect kinda cool night really checked all the boxes for ol’ MP.

Knocked that chore out, enjoyed a craftie and the sweet smell of a fresh cut on the back while I watched the dog play with his buddy from down the block… NICE LITTLE TUESDAY

I’ll tell you what dads, getting the yard mowed and trimmed right after work tonight on a perfect kinda cool night really checked all the boxes for ol’ MP.

Knocked that chore out, enjoyed a craftie and the sweet smell of a fresh cut on the back while I watched the dog play with his buddy from down the block… NICE LITTLE TUESDAY

While I *usually* mow on Thursday, so as not to mess up my weekend, I had to mow today because the tall fescue was looking a little rough. Got a nice diamond pattern going, one time vertical /one time 45 degree. Gotta start getting some more water on this newish yard, Mother Nature is being a bitch and not providing like she should. Yard guys coming this week to put down a fungicide for some brown spots, fertilizers and weed treatments.
***Best money spent other than the lady that cleans the house every other week.

*i know, I’m an oulde and care more about my lawn than I should*

Reactions: HUBER
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT