ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
My yard is looking sharp. Money well spent, imo.

Gonna make some seafood paella soon, got a hankering.

Some friends pulling me back into the cigar game, an enjoyable past time. Ashton Churchill still my go to.

Gimme some sunshine and mid 80’s this weekend, please/thank you.

Reactions: VernHatton52
The reals know that the PERFECT time slot to have your yard guy (This is GYERO you do not mow your own yard, leave it to the peasants) is Friday afternoon around 5ish. Perfect yard for the weekend and it gets cut a few hours before sunset so minimum exposure to summer heat after getting freshly cut. Sprinklers run Sunday thru Thursday from 6-8 PM.

Actually Thursday is the best. Also, if you are watering in the evening, or night, you are doing it wrong. Start those bad boys at 4 in the am, 20 minutes, 3 days a week.for better results.

I can’t imagine how happy Wayne is right now knowing that another hardened criminal has been taken off the streets.

Without a doubt.

-One of my close buddies will be one of the featured officers thats interviewed in The Heist, which they filmed over 2 years ago. They are actually going to have a local premier which he invited and the Mrs too so that should be something. Like Catholic, I may/may not know some folks who were on the other side of the heist too. "Allegedly" those straight from the barrel bottles with oak char floating in them are the truth. Allegedly 😉

-Also Catholic, congrats on your new vacation rental. My Dad and Stepmom have been buying VRBO properties for some time and have done really well with it. It's unbelievable how booked they all stay because we can never find a free weekend to use any of them ourselves by the time we figure out when we are going to take vacation. In the process of picking another one up in Sedona this week. Stick with it and in a few years it's all profit. $$

-If you don't have straight stripes or cross cut "diamonds" in your yard, you're just doing it wrong. Nothing more satisfying after mowing the grass than drinking a cold one on the back patio, and admiring your work with a crisp lined yard that looks like a fairway at a PGA course. Pro Tip: Double cut for the deeper stripes.

-Furthermore, anyone feel like mowing the grass is almost like therapy? Throw the Airpods in, no calls, no bitching, nothing other than jamming out, and focusing on keeping the lines straight. I often mow the neighbors yard because mine doesn't take long enough to get the full relax vibe Im looking for. They pay me with cookies.... That the kids eat... I do it for the stripes and the relaxation.

- So much for baseball calming down now that Rec Ball is over. Travel ball practice all week, tournaments all weekends.

- Destin soon. What's there to do that's kid friendly besides the beach? Doc? Any ideas? Crab Island in a rented boat, bag of mardi gras beads, and a case of Country Boys? Decent restaurants we should check out? Any recs are appreciated.

-If you don't have straight stripes or cross cut "diamonds" in your yard, you're just doing it wrong. Nothing more satisfying after mowing the grass than drinking a cold one on the back patio, and admiring your work with a crisp lined yard that looks like a fairway at a PGA course. Pro Tip: Double cut for the deeper stripes.

-Furthermore, anyone feel like mowing the grass is almost like therapy? Throw the Airpods in, no calls, no bitching, nothing other than jamming out, and focusing on keeping the lines straight. I often mow the neighbors yard because mine doesn't take long enough to get the full relax vibe Im looking for. They pay me with cookies.... That the kids eat... I do it for the stripes and the relaxation.

Yep & Yep.

Instead of double cutting buy a roller and slap that bad boy on yore mower. Talk about a game changer.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Yep & Yep.

Instead of double cutting buy a roller and slap that bad boy on yore mower. Talk about a game changer.

When you have an Exmark, you don't need a roller. The double cutting is to make it last longer for me. #Therapy
92159793_10157301748793348_2056544475785723904_n.jpg

I moved mowing from 8 to 9 am. New neighbor looks like a roughneck that I wouldn't want to mess with for disturbing his sleep. You can imagine all the great things you'll do with your lawn here until that heat stroke comes for you around 9:30.

Double cut? Absolutely not. I just have to cut, trim, blow clippings towards neighbor's house and admire from A/C while taking an ice bath.

- Not sure which one of you know this clown but he just got body-bagged by Tamir Rice's mom.

Anyone got the clip of the high school teacher awkwardly explaining the difference between -ga and -ger?

Dude was serious as a heart attack, and truly thought he was educating us. All timer, IMO.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
-I play 18 in the early morning and come home to mow the lawn most Fridays. Getting both done really opens up a Dad's weekend.

-The Sunday morning of the 2012 Final Four a buddy and I were hanging on by a thread after 2 hard nights on Bourbon Street. Searching for the antidote, we stumbled into a tiny little dive somewhere (I feel like it was Frenchmen Street) and were met by a few random locals, a busy bar back, and utter silence otherwise. We wondered for a brief moment if should go somewhere else. Before we broached the subject, lo and behold the opening cries of "Banana Boat (Day-O)" came on the juke box. In what I believe was an act of God, moods were visibly lifted. We grabbed two open stools, and ordered a couple bloody Marys, and the rest of that glorious day is history. I've liked Harry Belafonte ever since.

-Watched the Miss State/UVA baseball game last night over the NBA. A bit strange because I was really into the playoffs but have kind of burned out on them tbh. Oh well. Think I just kind of prefer watching the emotion/drama of postseason collegiate athletics when given the chance.

“Can you hand a nigga a pencil?” 😂 He even wrote it out with a er at the end and held it up to the black reporters face. I mean seriously the more I sit and think about that video the more I laugh about it

If you didn’t become an Iron Chef over quarantine that’s on you. Me? I say “who cares how many restaurants close up shop?”.

“Can you hand a nigga a pencil?” 😂 He even wrote it out with a er at the end and held it up to the black reporters face. I mean seriously the more I sit and think about that video the more I laugh about it
That reporter is now the head of communications for JCPS. I wonder if she advised him not to do that again.

How many people fit on that patio? Like 4.
My new patio will hold 12 comfortably. I'll keep the price at $300 for you and even let your kids jump on the trampoline for extra $5 (per kid). Keep in mind this doesn't include concert nights. We have surge pricing for that!

About once a year, I'll give a MD's sausage biscuit another chance. I shouldn't because each and every time I've taken that first bite, I've looked down on it wondering what I'm tasting. It's like they managed to take all the bad out of all their food while extracting the taste of a pig's asshole and put it in that abomination of a breakfast sandwich.

So tried one of these back in Italy. Maybe it's different or they put some graveysauce on it - f if I know but it's about that time.

It's f'ing garbage in Italy. That company knows consistency.

The McMuffin is always perfect, if you have to visit that heart attack factory.

Reactions: anthonys735
My new patio will hold 12 comfortably. I'll keep the price at $300 for you and even let your kids jump on the trampoline for extra $5 (per kid). Keep in mind this doesn't include concert nights. We have surge pricing for that!
You hilarious scamp! I just spit Pellegrino all over my keyboard.

:flush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT