ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the wife got vaccinated on Thursday. She's lost most of her voice (why not all, Lord) and hasn't slept well since.

I'm no anti-vaxer, but this isn't giving me the confidence to get to get mf'er.

Pork n Beans

Not hungover yet.

Now this is a leaderboard. Go back to everyone slurping over the PGA one.

Learn golf, idiots.

He only has a 36 point triple double in the western conference finals. Wouldn't call that bonkers. More like ballistic.

Perfect Father’s Day

Slept in until 9ish and then cut the grass. Got the kids ready to visit the step family so our live in can visit his family. Got to swim, watch the Suns play as I expected, down a few pilsners and a few hot dogs before heading to my wife’s parents.

Then we got a nice nature hike out to their pond as they just purchased more land to make their tract 52 acres. Come back in time to see 2 of the most clutch putts I’ve ever witnessed as we ate pork chops.

Now I’m back at home, the boys are to tired to bicker and fight, and I have blackberry pie with vanilla ice cream and watching the Sixers finish off bitch ass Trey Young.

Thinking about popping open my last 2017 GTS.

Happy Fathers Day to the dads in here!

Rahm carrying his infant around like a sack of potatoes while high-fiving his crew had me a bit nervous. Support that neck.

Bryson hacking up the back nine was a nice little bonus. Dog balls, then the shank on 17 was the capper. Dude is a complete meathead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT