ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
nintchdbpict000306991305.jpg
Kind of a weird upper stomach area. Pass.

As someone who sometimes has trouble making decisions, I bet it's agonizing for some women to decide how big to go on the fake boobs. Do you go all out like Mrs. Rahm? Or do you keep it somewhat functional? It was pretty big implications!

-great to see that you can be ugly as homemade sin and shaped like a pear...but still land top notch talent if you make a ton of money. God bless America.

-rahm gets a 5 o'clock shadow 8 minutes after he shaves.

-just glad neither Bryson nor brooksie won.

-fathers day wkend festivities:
Friday-wife had a girl party at the house so I laid in bed watching golf and buying a bunch of expensive vinyl...then getting petted by my wife's buzzed friends, not bad tbh.
Early morning tennis on Saturday. Won.
Nap.
Watched golf and ate wings, profit.
Brother's place yesterday. Mexican country band. Tacos. Grabbed some honey as he has added beekeeping to his hobby farm game. Got soap from the girls. Gave dad a bunch of snacks from trader Joe's...as he buys everything he needs and has no hobby other than work.

-would retire tomorrow if I could.

If you can't enjoy a Summer Sunday Afternoon then you need to grow the f*ck up. Ts.

Sit around the patio/backyard, put some tunes on, have a couple beers, grill out, watch sports, and in bed by 9-10.

I get it when you're 25 and were in a bar until 4am on Saturday but at 40? It's one of the best windows of the week. Stop wasting it.

Worked my ass of this weekend. Barely had time to notice all the Thunder Run texts from my lake crew. Then had the fam over last night and slang some more pizzas on the Ooni. Finally get a moment to sit down and relax, open my gift and junior has an audible blowout. Personal record for him. No point in even trying to salvage those clothes. Welcome to Fatherhood

I can get the angst of Sunday’s, usually for me it involves packing up the boat, braving I75, but I do find the evenings enjoyable. Grow up Chad you grumpy bastard.

Booker man.

Congrats to Rahm on the wife.

It’s why having Tuesday off is the ultimate LIFE HACK. It’s completely eliminated the horror that was Sunday night. And unfortunately for me we used to watch America’s funniest people with Dave Coulier growing up as a kid so those two awful hosts might as well be hitler to me. They were my 60 minutes clock.

-Kid's Rec Coach Pitch team lost only 1 season game and took the Season Championship Trophies. After come from behind, last inning wins in the semifinals, and Championship Game, they took home the big trophy for that as well. Now it's all Travel Ball from here on out. Rec ball is fun for the kids, but just adds too much to the weekly plate with everything else going on.

-Seems that all of these travel ball tournaments give out rings instead of trophies these days. We haven't won one of those yet unfortunately, but I'm sure their time will come at some point this summer. What are those rings made of? Plastic, or the most cheap pop metal ever, instantly turning their little fingers green as soon as they slip them on?

-Pretty chill fathers day. Hung at the pool with friends and neighbors like my buddy Geese and his fam, drank some frosties, added to the tan, and enjoyed time with the kids. Got home late afternoon, knocked out the grass laying some perfect criss cross stripes, and had a big steak dinner while I sat in my chair and did absolutely nothing. Happy Fathers Day to those of you GYERO men who've procreated.

-My iphone is looking kind of janky. Never broke an iphone screen until this one and have had to get it fixed 3+ times. Should I hold out for the new model or just get whatever the latest greatest is today? Tech dorks, send me the right direction.

-Miramar in a few weeks for our first family beach getaway in sometime. More than overdue for some family fun time out of the Kentucky state lines. Sedona soon after that for some desert oasis stuff. Family Vacation time is here and has totally been too long for us to get the hell out of town.

-Country Boy's new Super Premium Lager has got to be the best 100 Calorie beer out there. It should be called Super Delicious.

-Whose postseason will be tougher, Ben Simmons or Tyler Herro? Discuss.

-Heard the lass's pack of lady pals talking about some Hulu show called The Handmaid's Tale. Looked it up today and damn that sounds kind of aggressive. Good late night couples binge watching?

-Boat, how could you even consider missing Thunder Run weekend? That's insanity!

It's not even a Simmons vs Fultz debate. I was just saying Fultz's issues have been caused by injury. Simmons' shooting problem has been there since birth.

The Simmons v Fultz debate needs to include this:

- Simmons's contract is for $177M over five years
- Fultz's contract is for $39M over four years

Imagine paying somebody on average about $35M a year who is scared to shoot even free throws.

‘73 still has PTSD from the tightness of the rims at Seneca Park, but I don’t think he makes $35 mill/year.

Kavanaugh destroyed the NCAA. Just wrote what everyone (except maybe Jay Bilas?) thinks about the organization and now we just sit back and wait for the contrarian takes.

I know everybody "hates" the NCAA but if the reasoning that Kavanaugh expressed in his concurrence is adopted by the court at some point in the next case that comes down the pike, that would be the end of college athletics.

I know everybody "hates" the NCAA but if the reasoning that Kavanaugh expressed in his concurrence is adopted by the court at some point in the next case that comes down the pike, that would be the end of college athletics.
Meh. I don't see that at all. It'll change them but only a small fraction of these guys have potential earnings capability.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I have nothing for Friday morning, that's not even part of the weekend. Friday night, at least in my current place in life, is really rushed and typically me trying to decompress and tired from the week. It's fine. I guess I just don't hate Sunday afternoons. I can also control my booze intake and wake up feeling fresh on Monday without an issue. What the hell happens on Monday that scares you so bad?

1. Sat PM
2. Sat AM
3. Sun AM
4. Sun PM
5. Fri PM

Toby's Top 5 favorite vacation days:

1.) last day
2.) Home Travel Day
3.) 2nd to last day
4.) 3rd day
5.) 2nd day

____

Correct answer is 2nd, 1st, 3rd btw....unless it's a brutal travel situation, then 1st can drop down a notch or two - but, usually I'm riding HIGH on adrenaline upon arrival so it's fine.

Last day, or even 2, of vacation...I really struggle to enjoy myself aside from a Spa or crushing Food to cope -- similar to Sunday evening, but much worse knowing all I have waiting for me upon return.

Last edited:
The Sunday honey hole is noon to six. Few casual cocktails or the caboose end of the domesto train while taking in the sporting event du jour, teeing it up or sunning on a rock.

Kill the jets before the evening news, put down an agreeable meal and you'll have no problem hitting the pavement at sunrise.

Thought this was established eons ago amongst functioning adults.

Btw, Vern is really minimizing the Fultz situation. Yes, he was injured.

...but his ordeal is/was one of the more bizarre sports deals I can think of for a #1/high profile guy. He's been gradually coming out of it for awhile now, but acting like "he was injured" and that's it, is a very weird and false take.

He was essentially Barkley with a golf club for a few years, that's not injury. Btw, seeing Chuck finally overcome that has been great, the mind is a wild thing sometimes.

Last edited:
Fultz at one point couldn’t even shoot a FT. Not make - SHOOT. He developed some weird case of the yips and was talked about.

I have to have at minimum a day off after I come home from vacation. I absolutely cannot work the following morning - my anxiety on the last day of vacation would be through the roof. My last couple vacations I’ve had 2 full days off after coming back and it’s been a life saver. So in summation I have Tuesdays off and my vacations are so long I can have days off when I get back. Very similar to a welders schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT