ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
- Fully-vaccinated politicians (or any celebrities, really) who insist on staying masked around other fully-vaccinated people are just grandstanding #StupidIdiots

- Michael Porter Jr. may very well bounce back in Game 3, but man....he looked wilted last night. Just absolutely shook.

- Jon Sumrall....stud. Gotta make him the next DC when/if White moves on to a HC job (or back to the NFL).

- It must be pretty discouraging having Scott Satterfield as your head football coach. 2020....flirts with other jobs despite denying having done so. 2021...admits that the offense is short-handed at a number of positions only one month prior to camp opening. I mean....the guy just instills confidence, doesn't he?

0457_0001-copy-250x250.jpg

20160406010712651f5c210408ca27138f02dad8e59d59.jpg

Pretty decent athlete with plenty of experience and knowledge to coach U-10's in many sports. Have always chosen not to because of parents. Most never played a game in their lives, but they are yelling at coaches, umps/refs and players. Especially soccer parents. I knew I would quickly lose my job as coach when I eventually told a parent to GFY, so I have always chosen not to coach.

Funny example that cemented my decision was when my daughter was playing TEE-BALL in a laugher of a game where it was like 10-0 opponents in the first inning. A dad first base coach for that team got in a yelling match with a grandfather third base coach of the same team. They were yelling at each other while their team was still batting. When our team finally got the third out, those two had to be separated at second base before they got in a fight. It was amazing to me two adults doing that in front of a bunch of tee-ball kids. If that is what coaches are capable of, imagine parents. lol

Huber - y’all playing 9u kid pitch? We play in that same tourney this weekend.

Llama - thank you

Not 9U this season. The 6 year old is playing for the 7U Batjackets Coach pitch team in Harrodsburg (9AM, 11AM) which I'm a coach on and my 8 year old is on the 8U Rockers Coach Pitch team (4PM, 5PM games) that's playing in Nicholasville. Sunday will be a toss up depending on what our 7U team does, but they are pretty freaking solid and may have a chance winning it. 8U team hasn't had enough practice so they will likely not go very far. Tons of talent, just not enough time figuring out the moving pieces and who plays where yet.

Holler at me if you are there when we are playing. I'll be the guy who looks pissed off because I'm not at the pool.

Reactions: B Rax
If I were fresh out of college and had $18/hr rolling in for doing nothing, I would take the summer off and go to Europe. And probably take the winter off and spend the time skiing. And probably take the fall off to go from SEC school to SEC school to watch different football games and crush ass.

I feel like I could easily fall down the rabbit hole of the world of truck driving. So many questions from those 2 tweets.

Is falling asleep at the wheel and killing a hobo a right of passage?
Is there a "Poop Cooler" to go with the Urine Jug?
She has to be the Raquel Welch of the trucking world right?

According to Celine 52 twitter there are NO youth sizes in the TRUCKIN N F*CKIN SHIRT.

Reactions: roguemocha
The dirty five…really Sloot?

Sad we missed the tball game. Sounds like a hoot.

Probably not the best move to mix it up with your massage therapist before your deep tissue. Just pointed out that if wearing a mask and you can smell the aromatherapy, it ain’t stopping the virus…but whatever, all the toxins were definitely worked out. No warnings or apologies Chase.

Lunch at Stella’s. Light and tasty. Catching up with Bob. Good times.

Below Deck, easy to just chain watch. Would love to go on a charter.

Not 9U this season. The 6 year old is playing for the 7U Batjackets Coach pitch team in Harrodsburg (9AM, 11AM) which I'm a coach on and my 8 year old is on the 8U Rockers Coach Pitch team (4PM, 5PM games) that's playing in Nicholasville. Sunday will be a toss up depending on what our 7U team does, but they are pretty freaking solid and may have a chance winning it. 8U team hasn't had enough practice so they will likely not go very far. Tons of talent, just not enough time figuring out the moving pieces and who plays where yet.

Holler at me if you are there when we are playing. I'll be the guy who looks pissed off because I'm not at the pool.

Sounds good - my oldest (11u) will be in harrodsburg and my 9u will be in Nicholasville so our paths may cross.

I’ve never received a massage, of any type. Hope you enjoyed, good doctor.

To be candid, I would be interested in exploring the happy ending massages. But it would need to be at a reputable, classy establishment, preferably employing highly compensated, clean white women. I’m certainly not interested in aiding and abetting any human trafficking operations.

Rex was on the LeBatard podcast today, throwing Kentucky under the bus again. LeBatard absolutely HATES the south and pretty much every white person in it, so he was really pushing him when talking about how he “wasn’t allowed” to date Higg’s little sister growing up.

I don’t guess he threw “us” under the bus as much as Dan-o wanted him to as LeBatard kept leading him. It got to the point that Dan was insinuating that Rex’s Twitter account is a clever way to suck in us hillbillies with crazy videoed and then sneak in clever social commentary that us rubes just don’t fully understand.

Elitists, man. Rex’s story is compelling and all, but at some point Dan will realize that Rex isn’t exactly as brilliant as he once thought. And then what?

Welp, chalk Bo Schembechler up as yet another victim of cancel culture. Turns out he did nothing more than knowingly cover up decades of sexual assault and rape, at UM, and now the virtue signaling libtards are coming after him hard.

What a shame.

If Catfag speaks negatively about anything Toots related again I’ll burn every car dealership in Warren county
Not that I GAF about your "threats" (I know you where not serious), as you are truly one of the FEW posters worse than me, but I never bad mouthed Toots. Actually quite the opposite, I loved the place, had the Friday catfish basket special every week. By the way, you ain't burning shit down. You are just talking to hear yourself talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT