ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in the krazy world of one Krazykats, today’s submission goes something like this:

Wake up, have sex, per usual.

Painters then show up and get to work which has our house a wreck but we have to get it listed since our accepted offer is contingent on ours selling. Should be done and listed friday.

Get to work and line out 3 house starts and a restaurant in Bristol, submit 6 bids then get hammered with petty add ons that drive me nuts and create issues as the needy ones never understand it can’t be done in 30 minutes.

In the middle of all of that CPS calls as my wife’s sister is out of control still and previous situation has failed so either we take the kids or the state has to. 4 of them so they’ll be split up too, but no pressure if we can’t handle it with our 4 kids and stepdad with dementia.

So in the process of possibly moving, getting our current house ready, our 4 kids, and the adult daycare we just inherited 4 kids.

So I get to go through drug screening and invasion of privacy to make sure we are fit.

Now I’m submitting COLA’s to TTB because I’m also trying to expand into other states.

People that own a house and do air BNB are killing the Keys. There is no affordable housing anywhere close by. These rich touches will wonder why their service is terrible and they’re the problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 80 Proof
The Brady Bunch sings Sunshine Day and Keep On Dancing on Make a GIF

Krazy, I don’t know you but good on you for taking in those kids. I know you didn’t have much of a choice but not everyone would do it. I hope you have an outlet to relax and take some time for yourself. Lots of irons in the fire.
Additionally, I hope your SIL cleans up her act so that one day she can appreciate your family’s selflessness and thank you with a sober mind.

Last edited:
- All these kids these days, sitting at home on the govt dime, collecting unemployment, burning heaters, drinking Whiteclaws, dipping cicadas in vasoline and shoving them up their assholes. I tell ya, it’s a shame.

- The Reds pitcher tonight appears to have a spider tattooed on his Adam’s apple. That works for me.

- This goddamned weather is horrid. Today I felt the same exact way I do in the middle of February. Except there wasn’t an SEC West road game on at 8 eastern.

- Keep thinking/worrying about tax policy, immigration policy, transgendered people, etc. all you want. Guess what - none of the mental energy you are wasting will make a goddamned bit of difference on anything. Do what Sturgill advises, and let it go.

- Waiting for my Amazon Prime offer to go to outer space. And not come back.

I’m not defending the unemployment situation, but when you’ve got a business built largely on convincing really low quality unskilled people to work for terrible wages you kind of have to expect some challenges.

I mean, it’s hard to find someone who wants to wash dishes for a living. Wow. No kidding?

I’m not defending the unemployment situation, but when you’ve got a business built largely on convincing really low quality unskilled people to work for terrible wages you kind of have to expect some challenges.

I mean, it’s hard to find someone who wants to wash dishes for a living. Wow. No kidding?
I washed dishes when I was 16 for $6.25 an hour. I would assume there would be 16 year olds out there today willing to do it for $12, which seems to be the going rate.

Additionally, I hope your SIL cleans up her act so that one day she can appreciate your family’s selflessness and thank you with a sober mind.

Never happen. She hates us for taking her kids away. CPS has let her run scheme after scheme that literally is a joke and obvious that it was a joke.

In her mind we are all out to make her look like shit.

This is a person that my very first post in here was about, back in like 2011 when she was passed out in Kohls parking lot with 2 babies crying and screaming until strangers finally called the cops.

Surreal honestly to be back in this spot as the kids are 17, 14, 11 and 2.

The older 3 have been in our custody before during her 3 year prison sentence.

Too bad no one else was here at 4:00am. You could have become rich by signing up to exclusively join the Illuminati in many foreign places including the United Kingdom, South Africa & probably most importantly Uganda. I chose not to click the threads but it appeared a few did, hope they strike it rich.

Randoms:

* While walking with the Lil Lassies on Monday night we found a cherry tree on Top Hill in front of a yard. This nice gentleman came out of his house and said we could pick as many as you as we wanted. We must’ve picked 100 of these things. Took them home and the Lass and the little ones made cherry cobbler.

* Enough with the rain already. Yard is a plush shade of green but desperately needs to be cut.

* Isle of Palms/Wild Dunes this Saturday for 7 days. Jacked. Have a nice little walkout condo yards away from the beach and next to a pool.

Best friend from college lives on Daniel Island. Crushes medical sales. 44 and single. Still a total wild man. Lass loves him but any human being can only take this animal in doses. He and another college buddy & his 2 kids/wife are coming over on Monday afternoon for some beach time and dinner. Can’t wait to see these fellas. Catch up, bust some balls. Once the kids are down may push for an Uber to downtown so we can visit some old haunts. We shall aee

Dinner reservations at Hank’s downtown (my favorite restaurant in Charleston ) on Wednesday with the Lass. Pre dinner rooftop cocktails at Eleve.

Can’t wait. Beach time. Tunes. Bike rides. Bottomless domestos. No lay ups.

* McDonalds’s coffee is underrated. Stuff is like jet fuel and the manager at the Lower Brownsboro store gives me the senior discount (🤷🏻‍♂️) so I get a piping hot cup of dece coffee for 57 cents.

* Went to the Brooks Brothers outlet store in Simpsonville a few weeks back. 3 polos for $99. I appreciate the cotton polo in this day and age of STRETCH POLYESTER.

* Tennis tonight with some buddies. Playing doubles. I enjoy the cardio aspect of singles but doubles can be much more fun.

* It’s great to see the basketball Cats making the rounds throughout the state, especially with the dudes that were here last year. Those videos really show how genuinely excited guys like Toppin and Brooks are to get the full Kentucky experience.

* Spoke with a former gridiron Cat on Tuesday who stays in touch with Stoops. Secondary will be elite. Fast, big and fng nasty. Need one more piece for the linebacker corps. Jones from Ole Miss would be a huge pickup. TE Bates has had a great off season so far. McClain, redshirt freshmen RB from Cincy, could be really good. Smoke better get over his injuries. Levis has the goods… We shall see.

* The Missouri game under the lights at Commonwealth.. Good gracious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT