ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean hopefully this gives a new meaning to “shut up and dribble.” It was said to you because you’re by and large dumbasses that play sports. Hopefully they can reel in their political commentary in the future after this. Steve Kerr is famous for making wide open catch and shoot passes from Jordan and then getting his ass beat by him in practice. STFU already

I wouldn’t put Kerr and LeBron in the same category here.

-Again with the shoving mics in dumb celebrities faces and asking them a question that at least will cause outrage with half the people watching. Who cares what these people think? IDGAF what LeBron's take on Hong Kong is, he's an idiot, as proof from that incoherent bullshit he said last night, so just entertain us. Be great if we could catch up on current events without someone being super offended.

-Does seem that everyone but Silver, Kerr and Lebron are against China. We could use some common ground considering the political attempts to divide. Raise those prices on iPhones and we'll see where everyone stands.

-PTI is the king of -> "My buddy has a job...." Always crushing, boozing, flying, living the life.

-Gingko berries :weary:

-Kyle Mann on the Locked on Podcast is such a refresh from Burch. Nothing against Burch, seems like a great dude, but nails on chalkboard.

Mann’s fine but I could do without the first 10 minutes of each podcast BSing about shit no one cares about (ie. he and Tucker’s life outside of covering Kentucky sports). Just get to the matter at hand.

I can't stop watching that viral jump around dog on Twitter :joy:, it's just perfect. What a good boy - instant doggie HOF.

Bad news. Someone found this on the dogs Twitter account from 2010.

c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.jpg

* Cold as touch this morning, but I'm loving this weather.

* Why does anyone care what athlete's and coaches opinions are on international political issues? Wait, are you telling me the NBA is willing to look the other way about Chinese oppression in Hong Kong in order to make more money? Shocking.

* I hope Bowden doesn't get hurt while UGA takes out last week on us. Yikes. Not feeling very good about this one.

* Gotta beat either Tennessee or Mizzou and TCOB against Vandy, UTM and da Ville. Win them all and even Chase might be happy for an hour or 2.

* I've got the Blue by 5 on Friday.

* Last week of kids' soccer. I enjoy coaching those little assholes, but it will be nice having my weekends back until basketball season starts.

* Made some homemade salsa last night, but it is too damn hot to eat. Used some of my coworker's jalepenos and tomatoes from their garden. I removed 90% of the seeds and membranes, but they are still nuclear.

I rubbed my eyes later and obviously didn't scrub my hands enough earlier. Holy shit that burns. I wouldn't wish that upon anyone here, other than ****.

* Touch Chance Poore and the EMU horsecollarer.

* That's all I got.

Speaking of which, I've seen this online several times already this morning...

Today Uganda announced a bill to legalize murdering gay people. National Christian Organization paid a preacher to go to Uganda and help their lawmakers with the bill. Chick-fil-a funds National Christian Org. If you eat at Chick-fil-a, this is what your money goes to.

Please, use your common sense, people.
On the one hand - human rights, but on the other - sidecar

VYJUH2T.gif

The China story is significant. And LeBron is the face of the NBA so what he said matters, regardless of whether he's just a high school grad.

The days of people being cool with China because of "cheap iPhones" are over. That was a 1990-2010 argument as there are other lower cost options from a supplier standpoint. This is about having access to their market. And if they can force our businesses to capitulate this quickly, what else can they do?

Lastly, from an American pride/philosophical perspective, can you believe we're at a point where you have have to be careful what you say about Communist f-ing China or you can lose your job? Remember, this was started by a rather innocuous tweet by one of 30+ basketball GMs.

Bourbon randoms for a slow ass day:

- My original release had a few twist that were just annoying AF, and I really thought I got them all ironed out and would be quick AF from now on.

However, the company I use to print my labels has yet again found ways to make actually printing the labels harder than rocket science.

:uzi:

- I too am in a bourbon gambol group, and like cb I have crushed this group and just left while ahead on a few thousand(secondary) worth of bourbon.

- I myself could never afford a distillery at the moment, but a few guys that are generally interested in my venture have decided to consider backing me. So after being asked to research rickhousing, bottling lines and a few other insanely priced projects that go with a distillery I can say this shit is crazy!

If by some insane reason I end up in the middle of people that push me into this, I will be the happiest MFer on the cot damn planet!

All I can do for now is give them the info as I get it, and honestly so far neither have even slowed down interest nor blinked at information I cringed to tell them.

- Down Home 12yr Batch 2, IMO, is better than Batch 1.

Granted it’s been awhile since I had any, I was thoroughly impressed in the Barrel I just popped open.

My order for 12 barrels that I will have for a Toasted Barrel finish is complete. I’m really interested to see what it taste like without the finish though and hope it’s on site by Saturday.

Redneck Riviera Observations:

- People don't like to say they went to Panama City Beach for Fall Break, or for . . .well . . . any vacation for that matter. I guess Sandestin, Destin, Seagrove, and Seaside just sound better in conversation. Whatever. Give me the redneck beach and all of its old local flavor. If I want the Ritz-Carlton, I'll go elsewhere.

- About 75% of Kentucky went down there last week. As well as TN. And Georgia. And much of Bama. 65 South looked like an evacuation. Oh, and the interstate in Alabama? Mr. Whitebread, y'all need to get on that. It took us 6 hours to get from Cullman to Montgomery. Never saw a wreck, lane closure, or construction worker. Just tons of volume and UNEVEN LANES.

- Can't beat the weather down there in October. Sun, upper 80's, clear Gulf, decent surf. Perfect.

- Leaves are "browning" everywhere. It's like trees aren't even making an attempt at foliage colors this year. They just decided to say "Ef it" and kill their leaves. Damn the heat.

- If there is one place a human can be immune from the effects of American Domestos, it's the beach. Goodness.

- I shot -1 at the miniature golf course. I won the family competition by 13 strokes. No mercy.

- Favorite Gulf Coast food is the Blue Crab. Steam those suckers in some cajun spices and it doesn't get much better. A pain in the ass to pick apart, but sweet and delicious. Favorite fish is the scamp (smaller, white grouper). I love oysters, but man they are overpriced and overrated because of it. 18 bucks for a dozen raw? False.

- Coming back to cool, fall temps and basketball season. That's what it's all about. I'll be around, but business is about to pick up, gang!

krazy, I still think you are a loon, but do you have any bottles of Down Home for purchase?

Ride down with your new best buddy on Saturday, or head over to Westport Whiskey and Wine.

I am a loon, what kind of idiot tells his pregnant wife “sorry babe instead of building your dream home I’m taking all our money and starting a bourbon company”, she was so dumbfounded at me that she couldn’t even kill me.

I don’t have a daughter, but if I did and her husband pulled that shit.........I’d be right there with him!

Reactions: drxman1
I am a loon, what kind of idiot tells his pregnant wife “sorry babe instead of building your dream home I’m taking all our money and starting a bourbon company”, she was so dumbfounded at me that she couldn’t even kill me.

I’m not even sure that’s in top 5 of things you’ve posted here that she would want to kill you over.

I’m not even sure that’s in top 5 of things you’ve posted here that she would want to kill you over.

You haven’t, but if you ask me I say give ‘em as many reasons to kill you as possible, it’s the only way to know they truly love you until your death.

Hey anth -- remember publicly stating you weren't interested in summiting Everest?

Well, your off the hook.

But good luck on that distillery, krazy. You check craigslist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT