ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
- My original release had a few twist that were just annoying AF, and I really thought I got them all ironed out and would be quick AF from now on.

However, the company I use to print my labels has yet again found ways to make actually printing the labels harder than rocket science.

:uzi:

You know I wasn't thrilled with them. I still don't understand why they couldn't print them the way I wanted them originally.

Oh well. When you are ready to talk Toasted Rye, hit me up. We'll try to keep the limitations of the printer in mind during the design process.

Reactions: krazykats
So, we had an entire building collapse in downtown New Orleans yesterday. Like 9/11 type shit, but about 15 floors. Crazy.
...Unrelated, I recently had some moonlighting/ consulting capacity free up due to catastrophe failure of a developer’s current project... in NOLA. So, if anyone could use 12hrs a week of primo BIM work for the next six months, HMU!

Last edited:
Reactions: 80 Proof
Booked a nice little trip to Sedona next month (all points). Haven’t been in a long time, any recs appreciated. Funny, the lass is obsessed with aliens right now, basically sold the trip after I mentioned a UFO tour with rave reviews on tripadvisor. :alien:

Can’t believe Pti cried for a week, didn’t think he had feelings.

Cade come on down.

Congrats Tommy, when’s the wedding?

-Brooks on Rory: "I’ve been out here for, what, five years. Rory hasn’t won a major since I’ve been on the PGA Tour. So I just don’t view it as a rivalry. "I’m not looking at anybody behind me," he added. "I’m number one in the world. I’ve got open road in front of me I’m not looking in the rearview mirror, so I don’t see it as a rivalry." :popcorn:

-EJ isn't getting much talk around here. IMO, he's the difference maker. We get a confident version and he's and handful to defend especially with the guards we have.

-Smith being full go in practice is good. Gives us options moving forward. Figured the reports of it being worse than expected were a bit exaggerated. He was throwing on the sidelines most of Ark game. Looked like he was ready to go in a few times.

-Mizzou game should be a good weekend to get the chili hankering out of the way.

Shorts:

- Unlike many, I likes what I saw from EJ last year. He wasn’t ready, but he was bouncy and I could see his potential. Just needed strength and confidence.

- 2020 is going to be miserable in this country. A national championship sure would help a bit.

- Where has @Century Cat been? How you feeling about the squad?

- I don’t love our roster- like it’s no where as strong as ‘10, ‘12, ‘15 or ‘17, but I sure don’t love anyone else’s either.

- Someone busted out a pic of CoolCat’s unfortunate purple buttondown over gold tee look at the tailgate. :joy:

- Don’t care about your politics- “Cowboy Take Me Away” is a damn good song.

- Been peeking at shelves waiting for that first batch of Christmas Ale to drop ...

- Tommy- out of the 20 cities you’ve lived in over the last two years, which has been best for Bumble/Tinder/whatnot?

- Chipotle is so inconsistent. Not Dominos inconsistent, but starting to get there.

Reactions: 80 Proof and CSC81
Pencils in Rory for a major this year.

EJ is my key to our year at this moment.

Where do you guys stand with your chili recipe and adding or not adding noodles?

f855685b515670ffac6bef6fee718de8.gif

Humpday Randoms:

- Great to meet Wildcat Chad (& lass), Geese, UKO (& lass), and The Bonz for the first time at the Extrav and to see the usual suspects I already knew again. Thanks to the Schems for the hospitality.

- First time having them, and the pumpkin pie shots were :fire:.

- Saturdays in the South's latest episode last night covered 2000-2009. That's almost the entirety of my undergrad and law school years, brought back a lot of great college football memories.

- Agree with the EJ being the difference maker takes. We get him rolling, look out.

- I'm on the fence about the QB situation, glad it's not my decision to make. Totally understand wanting to save Sawyer for more winnable games on the back end, but potential of Bowden getting injured has to be considered.

- Chipotle is a staple for me when watching calories (bowl, no rice), but I pretty much get the same, minimal thing every time, so I don't notice much difference.

- Probably will get trashed for this take, but a friend told lass and I to get the sour cream packets at Donato's and dip the pizza in it, and it was actually way better than expected. My biggest issue with Donato's is how ridiculously expensive it is compared to the other chains for not a superior product.

- Nothing like a glass of neat brown water with this chill in the air.

-Spaghetti in chili because Louisville. Don't mind eating without, but prefer the River City style for reasons I don't care to go into here.

-Grilled cheese and glass of 2.0% for lunch.

-Small roof leak and baby boy spit up a gallon of breast milk on my face last night. Good stuff. Roof is 20 years old - probably going to have to bite the bullet here soon.

-Year 2 of ownership of this foreclosure we call home. About every 6 months or so a large ticket item like that pops up. Oh well. Knew what we were getting into... it's going to be a labor of love for a long time. Kind of fun to see progress when we make it, though.

(Didn't have nor didn't want to borrow $100K+ to do it all BEFORE WE MOVED IN, which seems to be the conventional play. Oh well.)

-Just not feeling good about Saturday, folks. Probably the worst timed game on the schedule this year. Dogs gonna cover.

-Still not too worried about Louisville. I think the next 3 weeks are going to be costly for them, physically and mentally.

-"November Rain" is top 10 for me from the 90's. Perfect for this time of year, obviously.

Yeah, I one time didn't get the actual Daisy packets when ordering and just used what we had at home. Figured "What could be so different?" Turns out, a lot.

We did that once many moons ago at the Cottage for a sushi class. Good times. Stuarto’s offers classes here, but haven’t done that yet. Haven’t done the Lexington Pasta cooking class either. Maybe this winter?

Oh (OH!), lass and I did a cooking class at Cooking at the Cottage Monday night that turned out to be a pretty nice lil evening tbh. Learned quite a bit; drank 3 glass of wine, enjoyed an agreeable meal. Recommended. They really do a nice job.

At the Vogue Center behind Homemade Pie Kitchen. Tell em Jamal sent ya.

We've done a few of those over the years...recommend Plymale's (Porcini) ones, he's really good & engaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT