ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of loved Hagans at the end of the "game" just running up the court holding the ball like "I'm gonna really test this ref out."

Reactions: Stonewall12
- Maxey seems a little bit unhinged. Good.

- A mostly meaningless night, but symbolic in that it allows me to finally turn the page on the bitter taste of last March, and start a new chapter.

- Hagans is going to be one hell of a leader.

- Nervous for tomorrow night. Come Sunday morning and we’re 3-3, it’s a new season and Outback Bowl-type aspirations are still in sight. But at 2-4, well, put a fork in it. Can’t recall a game where a season’s trajectory seems to hang on one game like this one does.

- Having spent much of my life in Pendleton County, it’s cool to hear “Falmouth, KY” announced when Allen comes out. Lord knows that town could use some positive vibes.

- Johnny Juzang is well spoken.

- BBM on DVR, went to watch my little cuz's in their rendition of The Little Mermaid.

- Ex is still here, she tells me we're working things out.

- Missing the tailgate tomorrow...for those that follow, been a very good, but crazy week work wise. Have some work stuff to take care of tomorrow. Still going to hit a bar with Bernie and Lurker.

- Pops calling me from Rome, rubbing it in that I can't be on the boys trip less than a month before Election Day is weak.

- Love Louisville. TS. Just a great city.

I hope when the new amateurism law kicks in, our paid players demand the surgical removal of checkerboards, Tony Barbee, women’s team participation in BBM and overall family atmosphere (add beers, weed, Snoop).

Reactions: -Mav-
Two weeks ago I was watching Miss St w/ Tommy and he wouldn't shut up about how much he hated that school, and why.

Fast forward and they're posting lovey pictures and things like "so happy to have you back in my life on social media" :joy:

Love, man

-Unfortunately, I'll be missing this tailgate as well. Back at it for the next one.

-Canes Cue it Up. One of the bigger sharp plays of the year so I reluctantly tailed for 2u. Guess that's why they're the pros, I never would have bet Miami on my own based off what I've seen from them.

Last edited:
- Love Louisville. TS. Just a great city.

Thought I was going to be miserable when I went there for law school. Honestly ended up falling in love with the city and miss living there all the time.

Last edited:
Man. Really wanted to make 1st tailgate in 2 years today. Forgotten home obligations that were reminded to me prevents it from happening.

Drakes tonight, probably. Love the place (5 minutes from the pad) but TVs aren't too big AND UL will be playing at the same time. Not to mention LSU and UF. May scope a different spot.

Haven't watched a second of Madness. I love UK, but I'm about done with that aspect.

One of my favorite half memories is standing in line in '95 waiting to get in to MC. Drinking all day, having people hold line while we hiked to a restroom, flirting with any chick around is what MM was all a out.

Thst night, we were the loudest mofos in the gym....for about 30 minutes. Then, me and a buddy of mine were out cold in our seats. Good times....good times.

Cousin of......PTI, each and every time.

About to head to Costco and see if they have a special release.

Two weeks ago I was watching Miss St w/ Tommy and he wouldn't shut up about how much he hated that school, and why.

Fast forward and they're posting lovey pictures and things like "so happy to have you back in my life on social media" :joy:

Love, man

-Unfortunately, I'll be missing this tailgate as well. Back at it for the next one.

-Canes Cue it Up. One of the bigger sharp plays of the year so I reluctantly tailed for 2u. Guess that's why they're the pros, I never would have bet Miami on my own based off what I've seen from them.

You little bitch.

Only concern is how blatant & obvious many of the guys have made it that they want Lynn back there, including himself.

I’m trying to believe that this has all been the result of intentional and coordinated misdirection being leaked out of the program, but my head tells me it’s the result of Stoops being a bumbling idiot in his whole handling of the matter over the past two weeks.

My redass is going to be on an interplanetary level with the first pass Smith completes to an Arkansas DB.

I too bet Miami(bigly BTW) because of the old unranked fav vs a ranked team rule.

You guys pay a site for these tips? [eyeroll]

Action Sports Network app. It's not tips so much is it is all the raw data the pros use, particularly the bets vs money breakdowns, reverse line movement alerts, trends, and tons of other useful shit.

It's a great tool for gambol & just following sports in general. Live box scores, etc. All the stuff you already use in a well designed app.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Kipchoge runs a 1:59:40 marathon, first ever to go sub 2. A cool 4:34 per mile average.
poo.png

UK line is already dropping to -6

Dear lord, please let UK fans know you love us too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT