ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just do not get why some are "worried" about Arkansas. The "they ALMOST beat A&M" is overrated. Arkansas is A&M's best win. The other two where 2-4 TXSTSM and Sub div. powerhouse Lamar.

Arkansas has beat mighty Portland State (20-13) and a team with a high school level defense, Colorado State. Arkansas lost at home to 95th ranked San Jose State. San Jose State and Texas A&M have something in common, Arkansas is both teams best win.

I may be worried about UK, but Arkansas worries me none. Winner of this one may just be the tallest midget so to speak.

poo.png
Great visual depiction of catfan's post above.

I *think* I could get close, but it would be an absolute max effort.

It was amazing to see all of the elites that chipped in to help. He had forty one world class, Olympic, record breaking pacers. That’s incredible.

So South Carolina attempts a 58 yarder with 40 seconds and Georgia doesn’t attempt a 60 yarder with 3 seconds?

Can someone please explain to me why Kirby Smart called a timeout there, and completely bailed USC out?

LSU should handle Florida tonight. Florida is just not that good. (Fully expect this to be requoted at 11 tonight)
If I were a betting man I’d give 10 points. Should be easy $.

I *think* I could get close, but it would be an absolute max effort.

It was amazing to see all of the elites that chipped in to help. He had forty one world class, Olympic, record breaking pacers. That’s incredible.

In my prime, I could have probably done ONE mile sub 5. And that would have been pedal floored in ideal conditions.

Reactions: WayneDougan
I ran a sub-7 mile a few years back when I was marathon training just to see if I could. That was the absolute peak for me. That guy could literally run two marathons in the time I ran one, and he probably wouldn't have to push too hard to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT