ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems fair:

Division III NCAA Football champion Mary Hardin-Baylor was forced to vacate its title and wins following the discovery of a violation during the team’s 2016 season. The school’s football program is being punished because the head coach let two players borrow his car.

We have a top class and the most returning players in the Cal era but insatiable gyero's are lamenting about anything and everything before a game has even been played. Fast forward to February when this team is a contender again and the apologies reign.
Regardless, Cal will F it up again. I think we can all agree on that.

-Decided on Porchetta. Probably skip Italian seasonings and go sweet/spicy. Grabbed an 8lb pork belly at Critchfield's, stuffing with a 2lb pork loin, and throwing that baby on the rotisserie. No, Willy. I will not be stuffing it with steel cut oats.

Just stuff it however you like it, big boy.

STFU you stupid POS, I swear to god you ruin this thread. You just can't help but try to constantly bring political material in here. God you're terrible, honestly its the biggest surprise of the century that you aren't a democrat, considering you haven't had a job in 10 years.
^ Look at this loser.

Btw, 2 other people mentioned the NBA/China deal earlier so I didn't bring it to the thread. Only commenting on what they posted.

Reactions: Stonewall12
Hey Downhome Rob, send me my Weller Antique and WLW you little bastard. Also, I trust that you will throw in a Michter's Toasted for making me wait 2 months, thx

:joy:

I now know how GYERO feels when this guys hits the spin cycle.

Are you in the country this week doggie, or just bitchin to hear yourself?

Speaking of politics.....Shep Smith leaving Fox News. First I ever heard of that guy was when he got arrested for whipping some other reporters ass in the wake of the Bush-Gore/hanging Chads election fiasco.

I’ve liked him ever since.

If you don't have Chief on ignore by now that's a you problem.

Most excited to not see Shane-O-Mac Calipari on the bench and instead being an attention whore for some other team this season. I guess checking out the new freshmen and seeing if Montgomery can be serviceable in the middle is a distant second.

Late lunch or early dinner after work at Hooked on Frankfort. That place is the truth. Big ass slab of fried fish, with all the fixin's for about 15 bucks. Can't beat it.

- Blue/White game is the wodie play and has been for a long time.

- Thanks to all for the card recs.

- In 116 seasons (I think...close enough), Kentucky has 8 national titles. People forget that.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Today was a good day. Kahlil Whitney.

EGoe0V2XkAY-k2U

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT