ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense has had their share of issues, but they’ve held them to 17 points when the offense has had like 2 first downs and multiple turnovers. Defense should pistol whip the offensive guys after this one is over.

That was 90% SC taking the air out of the ball...not the defense.

It’s not fun being at home when you lose, but it’s worse when you live somewhere else and talk your team up a bit, only to get crushed.

Auburn fans came at me hard...but they didn’t even realize after the UK game they’d beat us in basketball in the tourney. They said you’re a bball school, that’s okay.

Then when I informed we won the same amount of games that year in football....wow they shut up. They didn’t even recall them knowing knocking us out the tournament last year.

As bad as Sawyer was, the D line allowing USC to run all night up our keister was a bigger disappointment. Benching Kash lost the locker room akin to the Dorian Baker block/benching.

Childish pussies.

Benny Snell aint breaking down that door.

Reactions: jayroon
If his teammates don't call Max Duffy "Mad Max", that explains a lot of the pussyiness of this squad. Dude drops bombs.

So pretty sure we’ve locked up the nooner for Arkansas, who looked good against A&M.

Keeneland sounding like the less depressing option.

Also shifting my secret show pick off Luke Combs for Tuesday. SAD.

Reactions: roguemocha
Underrated part of last night: I enjoyed the coaches not going for 2 after the TD to make it a 2 possesion game, but then going with the on-side kick to try and get back in it.

Also, 9 men on the field twice. I'm convinced Stoops NEEDS a team full of seniors to catch his dumbass in-game mistakes.

Hell of a time out last night with Tommy and Lurker.

Highlights.

1. Smoked a cigarette I can still taste.
2. Drinking away a hangover. Better than coconut water.
3. MIL coming over for early dinner. Not in Willie's Sunday level, but steak always works. Right, Doc?
4. Concert at the Commons amphitheater tonight. Heading over with a couple chairs and a cooler.
5. Rocking to Poison right on the Alexa with a cold Miller Lite.

These numbers make zero sense. Eat shit.

Was trying to clear my head, went for a nice little drive with the top down. Going quite well until some ahole spilled a can of paint in the road...fortunately with my ceramic coat, it peeled right off. The wheel wells were a little more challenging, but the pressure washer took care of it.

Did not see that one coming. Shew.

Anybody seen the Joker yet?

Being a UKFB fan, outside a handful of times over the last 50 years, is akin to being Wile E. Coyote

I want to say I’m over it and I don’t give a shot anymore, but I know it’s not true.

Like I’ve said, I have a bunch of Iowa fan friends here and I think it’s worse than us.

They think they have a shot every year. They don’t. At least as a UK fan we know our lot. Maybe once every 20 years, maybe...

I’m 4th generation UK you delinquent. I never applied anywhere else. I love my Cats more than you could ever know. I’m stating facts. I was born and raised Kentucky. I love that place, it’s a great place to be from...

Glad you changed you post as well...

Also I’ll be happy to live where you save your change to actually visit. No one has ever said, “I’ve always wanted to visit bowling green.”

And yes, I “fight, fight, fight for the blue and white as we roll to that goal, varsity!”

And not often do I talk about the fiddlin five. Should I talk about WW2 as well?

Ummm, Tim Couch, trevathan, cobb, westry, dupree, etc.

You’re old and predictable. It’s like Louisville fans not counting our championships from then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT