ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's important to keep in mind right now that Stoops took the opportunity during the week to use last week's stinker to sh*t on the fans with that "Everybody wants me to throw forty times a game, how'd you like that?" comment. That happened and now this is happening.

This is the worst coached team since Joker roamed the sidelines. Early on it was bad coaching and bad players, but this is just ineptitude from top to bottom.

If Walker Wood is so bad that he can’t see the field in this situation we should go ahead and cut him loose too.

Reactions: Stoneule
I was actually referring to any run type of all Kooky. I'm absolutely positive we line up in the Wildcat to start the drive. Try a fade on our own 25 after that and then Sawyer gets sack-stripped to end the drive.

If Walker Wood is so bad that he can’t see the field in this situation we should go ahead and cut him loose too.
eh- Smith is terrible and obviously we wont win more than on more game on our schedule with him back there- but tonight, on the road, in a game thats over and only going to get worse- isnt the time to put a new guy out there.

Walker Wood shouldnt have to wear this loss for Sawyer Smith

Reactions: Midway Cat
Am I allowed to switch to American Pickers or is that still frowned upon?

Last edited:
eh- Smith is terrible and obviously we wont win more than on more game on our schedule with him back there- but tonight, on the road, in a game thats over and only going to get worse- isnt the time to put a new guy out there.

Walker Wood shouldnt have to wear this loss for Sawyer Smith

I really don’t think anyone would lay this loss on him, but maybe I overestimate BJW. Marcus at least toss him out there and take a look at him in a game. It would quite literally be impossible for him to be worse.

Reactions: sinker16
-switched over to a nice English detective program on Netflix.

-inability to have a competent 2 deep at qb is baffling.

-time to stop caring about sports again.

Smith just does not give a shit about ball security, windows or coverage. He just throws it up there and hopes for the best.

basketball-hot-three-pointer-2018.gif

If we play like this every game from here on out, we will without a doubt lose out. I don’t care if we’re playing high school teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT