ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
We literally have zero chance of scoring unless multiple defenders falls down. Don’t think I’ve ever seen us this inept, and yes I know what I just said.

Listen, if Smith is hurt, sit him. He's clearly a liability. Walker wood can hand the ball off. While we broke one for 30 there, traditional wildcat for us usually doesn't work (unless big Benny is back there putting in work). Keep them honest with the RPO to Upshaw/Bowden on quick outs/slants and ride Smoke to a W in the second half. No reason to pretend like this thing is just going to magically get better.

It’s like we are progressively worse as the season goes on.

Max Duffy. Otherwise a complete and utter turd.

Reactions: rudd1
Our 3rd down defense is just as bad as our 3rd down offense, so yeah, that’s a recipe for success.

Reactions: rudd1
I will never understand how something so fundamental as wrapping your man up and making a tackle seems to be so elusive for our teams.

That is basic basic football and taught from the earliest years. I mean what the heck are the defensive coordinators doing in practice?

I must be missing something and I freely admit my knowledge is limited, but some things seem obvious.

Since Franks went down in the UF game, every single quarter of football has gotten progressively worse. Every single one. Look for that trend to continue until Smith is out.

Ive been in the archives and no team has ever lost 3 consecutive games facing a backup QB. We will become the first.

Reactions: drxman1
Here me out: instead of passing the ball have Duffey kick it really hard at USC players and let our players pick it up again. He’s got better accuracy with his foot anyway.

Reactions: warrior_SW
That was one of the most miserable halves of football under stoops. To only be down 10 is a miracle, but there’s 0 hope to come back. I don’t even know what the staff can do with what we have right now. Smith is obviously not right.

Reactions: jayroon
This is killing the vibe. Should be a raging party and now everyone just wants to go to bed. Because we are so painful to watch.

Halftime reporter to Stoops: Coach what's it going to take for you guys to get 11 on the field without burning a timeout?

Stoops: Guys just need to keep their heads on straight run out on the field on time.

6234110399_b795fdcb31_b.jpg

This is the most pathetic performance I have ever seen considering we aren’t totally talent depleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT