ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nevermind came out 28 years ago, it’s probably older than the music that was on classic stations when you were high school/college.

Reactions: jameslee32
Nirvana exploded on the scene like nothing I’ve ever seen before. Ushered in a new genre. Closest thing was first time I saw Guns’n’roses. Smells like teen spirit was unreal.

This kid who raised a million dollars for a children’s hospital, then a paper digging up dirt to destroy him, is the lowest of the lows. What kind of asshole feels the need to do a background check on somebody raising money for a children’s hospital. And if you do, publishing it is just stupid. What are you trying to accomplish? Maybe take a look in the mirror and see if you are making the world a better place. Idiot.

Liberal privilege.

FU cancel culture. Get a life.

Sorry/Congrats to Willy. Under the sheets?

The country music documentary by Ken Burns on PBS is a pretty good watch.
Agreed but didn’t realize it would take a day of my life to watch the whole thing.

It’s like everyone telling me to watch Shameless. I’m sure it’s great but it’s about 7 seasons with 10 hour long episodes each. I’m committing 3 days of my life to it if I start now.

I took our dog to the vet this morning to get his last puppy shots. About .1 miles from my house he puked up the treat they gave him and some of his dog food. Got all over my seat, and most enjoyably, got between the seat and console where it is virtually impossible to clean it all out.

F*ck everything.

I took our dog to the vet this morning to get his last puppy shots. About .1 miles from my house he puked up the treat they gave him and some of his dog food. Got all over my seat, and most enjoyably, got between the seat and console where it is virtually impossible to clean it all out.

F*ck everything.

Wish I could like this twice.

People are already worried that the Angry Virgins will use the "Joker" movie as an excuse to get violent and not laid. What amazing times we live in.
Yeah apparently people are writing Warner Bros. and saying it’s glorifying a mass murderer. Well so is Rambo, every Arnold movie, John Wick, any war movie, any Bruce Willis movie, etc etc if you think that’s the case.

Reactions: Col. Angus

F*ck everything.

Also good to catch dog puke...

rBVaSlr0-d2AQsm0AABxLGpEABo991.jpg

Agreed but didn’t realize it would take a day of my life to watch the whole thing.

It’s like everyone telling me to watch Shameless. I’m sure it’s great but it’s about 7 seasons with 10 hour long episodes each. I’m committing 3 days of my life to it if I start now.

Well how about you just take your good ole sweet time and commit the rest of your life to it, and start now.

All movies need to feature characters who act appropriately and use proper language. Can’t shine a light- jokingly or not- on poor behavior, even if such behavior is common or you’re using it to make a larger point. If a movie maker or actor ignores this, he or she shall be shamed.

Maybe (probably) we've been this shitty all along, but it sure seems social media has ushered in the age of tribalism. You can no longer simply be a rational person who makes judgments about political or social issues on a case by case basis. If you don't plant your flag in one corner or the other, both sides see you as the enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT