ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
KU is literally angry that anyone has the audacity to question their commitment to the highest possible compliance standards.

:joy:

Just disband the NCAA once and for all. Marcus.

Reactions: jayroon
<--- Top 5 GYERO jump-roper. Non-negotiable.

- Mark can coach UK forever. He's checked all of the boxes I've ever personally wanted in the football program. Win 6-8 every year and capitalize on the special years. Be competitive with the big boys with an occasional upset. Recruit (cheat?) the hell out of the surrounding states and beyond. Win a big bowl.

Is he thin-skinned? Yep. Does he alienate himself from the fanbase? A little. But I don't care. Just go coach our team and be competitive. I don't ask for too much.

- Every "Blueblood" program has its skeletons in their closet. The fact that some of these fanbases tried to claim moral superiority for so long while labeling us as dirty and underhanded is now a hypocritical joke. This sport has been dirty since you could make money off of it. It dates back to us being so good at it, our boys were fixing games. It continued with Sam Gilbert's bought dynasty out west. Just because you put the face of a midwestern school teacher on that program doesn't change the fact that it was corrupt. It's been this way for decades. Some are just now opening their eyes to it . . . and they're in denial. Better accept it, dorks.

- Need a bourbon rec. Don't partake much. Not going to spend too much. Just want to have some around if the weather ever changes over and it gets cool. Can't afford Krazy's brand. He too top shelf.

- Looking forward to next week's highs hitting mid-90. Not bad for the first week of October. That's impressive, Weather. Keep doing you, brah.

- Feels like I'm late to the party, but "The Dan Le Batard Show With Stugotz" is the next to best thing with an ESPN label on it (Gameday is 1st). With my commute now, listening to their "best of" podcast at the end of each show has become a staple of mine. They have leapfrogged Rome for sports talk radio for me. All of this is my opinion, obviously imo.

Shorts:

- Still basking in the glory of my Florida Friday prediction. At this point, I just hope we can keep the class we already have together. Any additions will be gravy.

- Enjoyed my first Extrav experience. Wasn't there a real long time, just easing my way in. Looking forward to more of them.

- Mississippi State. It's whatever. On to Columbia.

- Sister went to USCjr., and the lass and I went to a game there several years ago during a visit with her. One of the best football road trips we've taken. Columbia is a great college town.

- Broke my "not caring about recruiting and just know Cal will get it done" rule a little bit. I really want Cade.

- Found out recently that a decision in which I was victorious before the Court of Appeals is being published. My first time. Means next to nothing outside the legal world, but a cool feather in my lawball cap.

- Hoot and G recently had a tee ball game in which they were on opposing teams. I'm standing next to Hoot as he's backing up first base. After a hit, G crosses home plate and heads to the dugout, and Hoot starts to run after him because he "wanted to tell him something." I had to explain to him we don't just run on and off the field whenever we feel like it. Still working on that whole "organized sports" concept.

- The chill in the air this morning is everything I love about fall. Was absolutely perfect. Bring on the fall drinks, food, all of it. You know, after we get past the 90+ early October window. [eyeroll]

- Didn't even make it to Oktoberfest this year, and honestly okay with it. Lass went on Saturday night while I stayed home with the kids, watched football, and enjoyed some peaceful collides (they were watching a movie in the playroom). Yeah, I'll take it.

- Had a Winchell's Brothers sandwich last night, their take on Pittsburgh's Primanti Brothers sandwiches. Corned beef, slaw, swiss cheese, and french fries all on piled sour dough. Whoa.

Last edited:
KU could soon end up... Self-less

source.gif

<--- Top 5 GYERO jump-roper. Non-negotiable.

- Mark can coach UK forever. He's checked all of the boxes I've ever personally wanted in the football program. Win 6-8 every year and capitalize on the special years. Be competitive with the big boys with an occasional upset. Recruit (cheat?) the hell out of the surrounding states and beyond. Win a big bowl.

Is he thin-skinned? Yep. Does he alienate himself from the fanbase? A little. But I don't care. Just go coach our team and be competitive. I don't ask for too much.

- Every "Blueblood" program has its skeletons in their closet. The fact that some of these fanbases tried to claim moral superiority for so long while labeling us as dirty and underhanded is now a hypocritical joke. This sport has been dirty since you could make money off of it. It dates back to us being so good at it, our boys were fixing games. It continued with Sam Gilbert's bought dynasty out west. Just because you put the face of a midwestern school teacher on that program doesn't change the fact that it was corrupt. It's been this way for decades. Some are just now opening their eyes to it . . . and they're in denial. Better accept it, dorks.

- Need a bourbon rec. Don't partake much. Not going to spend too much. Just want to have some around if the weather ever changes over and it gets cool. Can't afford Krazy's brand. He too top shelf.

- Looking forward to next week's highs hitting mid-90. Not bad for the first week of October. That's impressive, Weather. Keep doing you, brah.

- Feels like I'm late to the party, but "The Dan Le Batard Show With Stugotz" is the next to best thing with an ESPN label on it (Gameday is 1st). With my commute now, listening to their "best of" podcast at the end of each show has become a staple of mine. They have leapfrogged Rome for sports talk radio for me. All of this is my opinion, obviously imo.

$30 range and fairly easy to find- Russells Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, Old Grand Dad 114 (little hot). jmo

$30 range and fairly easy to find- Russells Reserve, Buffalo Trace, Eagle Rare, Old Grand Dad 114 (little hot). jmo

All good recs. We have become too snobby (myself included) with not appreciating really good reasonable priced bourbons.
Elijah Craig 94-$25
Russell's Reserve-I've seen at $25 but can get for $30 or under.
Knob Creek-~$25-30
OGD114 is great but yes it is hot. You can find for $25
Four Roses Small Batch $25

If you like rye the Old Fo Rye is probably the best bargain whiskey for $20.

Last edited:
Hit up Oktoberfest Saturday night after the game. Was in kind of a foul mood after watching us play like crap, so didn’t really get into the spirit as much as I would have liked. Finding out dealer wins on push at blackjack further irritated me, as I feel losing on 20 to 20 is BS.

Last straw for me was Mathew Sweet. Was actually kind of jazzed to see him, as I liked a couple of his songs back in the 90’s...I know I’ve packed on a few pounds but DAMN. Looked like they carted him out in a wheelchair. Didn’t stick around to hear “girlfriend” or “sick of myself.”

Thanks Mark.

-mainly because you're basic AF, imo. No offense.

Bullshit!!!! You were most certainly trying to offend! You’re insinuating his tastes are common and even a little feminine! You’re also being slightly racist and very mean!

Saw an article where an FBI witness placement agent said they can find him a place where no one will know him. Good luck with that.

Real question is can they protect for another year or whatever in prison.

Speaking of convicts, saw where authorities in Wisconsin just announced that a current inmate, who is serving time for murder, confessed to the murder from " making a murderer".

* College kid is on Gameday with his Venmo account to buy more Busch Light.
* Kid ends up getting a large amount of money and says he's actually going to donate it to a children's hospital.
* Busch and Venmo agree to match the money he donates.
* Reporter at newspaper does a "background check" and finds racist jokes on Twitter from when the kid was 16.
* Kid comes out and apologizes once informed of what they found.
* Newspaper publishes article.
* Busch cuts ties with kid.
* Turns out reporter who found the tweets tweeted the ni**** and fa***** a bunch when he was younger.

Congrats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT