ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stoops took a few shots at BBN tonight during his coach’s show. I just read some tweets so I don’t know the context, but c’mon. . . don’t troll the fan base after that uninspired effort. That seems a bit think-skinned to me(?)

I believe there are still some wounds leftover from that 2017 “rumor,” and I get it. You don’t mess with a man’s family and their livelihood. If he could leave for a bigger program right now, I think he’d do it. He HATES Billy Joe Wildcat. I firmly believe that.

I have exactly zero sympathy for millionaire coaches and athletes that get pampered and adored like they’re above the rest of society.

win = enjoy getting worshipped

lose = take being criticized like a man

Don’t like those two things, take a hike and enjoy living in the real world like the rest of us.

Whomever asked the question about needing to win Saturday to keep the fans "invested" should go ahead and plop his tent out in front of Memorial. FOH with that shit... don't blame Stoops for bristling at that.

HOWEVER, his "we threw 42 times and you saw what happened HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY" comment was equally as absurd. Um, you're the GD head coach, Mark. If you knew it wasn't going to be successful, then why TF were we throwing it? Are you attempting to blame the ancient Air Raid residue around Lexington for your trash gameplan?

AJ was hot and we had them walking backwards every time he touched the damn thing. In fact, in every text group (secret or not) I was on Saturday we were all begging for you dipshits to keep the ball on the ground while there was plenty of time to do so. Don't blame your penchant for pressing during a game you're losing on us, bro.

Have your kids ready to play on the road and stick to who you are. That's the bottomline. The coaching staff did neither of those things Saturday, and that ain't our fault.

HOWEVER, his "we threw 42 times and you saw what happened HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY" comment was equally as absurd. Um, you're the GD head coach, Mark. If you knew it wasn't going to be successful, then why TF were we throwing it? Are you attempting to blame the ancient Air Raid residue around Lexington for your trash gameplan?

This is what angers me the most. When Smoke at passing the ball are working they go with pounding it to AJ and everyone questions why he kept doing it. Then when pounding it to AJ works he goes with Smoke and passing the ball almost to prove a point.

THAT'S WHAT YOU ALL WANTED DON'T BLAME ME.

No, I want whats working against the team we're currently playing.

It's interesting to me that coaches assume no one but them understands anything about football. Meanwhile, millennials and Generation Xers have spent the past 30 years running hot routes and reading Cover 3 defenses on Madden. The clock management of your average 11-year-old video game player is better than many D-1 coaches.

UK's first half run/pass stats against MSU:

17 runs - 85 yds
15 pass att - 87 yds (I'm assuming several passes coming at the end of the half when running the hurry up offense)

3 pts and a complete shit-show

UK's second half run/pass stats (down 21-3)

11 runs - 69 yds
27 pass att - 145 yds

It's pretty disingenuous for Stoops to imply that the volume of passing was to blame for the struggles on Saturday. Pretty difficult to commit to the run game when you're losing by 3 scores.

So the wife is headed home to help out with Dorian relief efforts by working in an animal shelter. It’s good because she’s been obsessing about helping but not sure about this. Honestly, scares me a bit. Who knows the kinds of dogs who will be in there. Plus it means I too am volunteering next week to care for our two indoor pets and the strays living in our backyard by myself. Awesome!

Women act like their animal love is pure selflessness but it’s really quite selfish. While she’s down there playing with dogs, her co-workers have to pick up her slack and I also have to pick up her slack.

And guess what- because her need to save these cats in our backyard, our golden retriever is afraid to go out there now because the cat scratched the F outta him. So, he’s lost what little yard he had.

Moral of the story, as always- bitches be crazy.

So the wife is headed home to help out with Dorian relief efforts by working in an animal shelter. It’s good because she’s been obsessing about helping but not sure about this. Honestly, scares me a bit. Who knows the kinds of dogs who will be in there. Plus it means I too am volunteering next week to care for our two indoor pets and the strays living in our backyard by myself. Awesome!

Women act like their animal love is pure selflessness but it’s really quite selfish. While she’s down there playing with dogs, her co-workers have to pick up her slack and I also have to pick up her slack.

And guess what- because her need to save these cats in our backyard, our golden retriever is afraid to go out there now because the cat scratched the F outta him. So, he’s lost what little yard he had.

Moral of the story, as always- bitches be crazy.

Wodie Sloot likes this.

I set traps out today to finally end my wifes little rescue mission. Cats will be fixed and taken to an adoption shelter. It was fine when we were sitting a bowl of water out and they were too scared of people to been seen most of the time- but they got a bit too cozy, which turned to being a bit aggressive- so now i've actually followed through with my initial threat (just 5 weeks later)

I don’t mean to parent shame in anyway*, but to not only raise your dog to get bullied by a cat but then keep said stray cat is a little concerning. It’s just bad dog daddying, frankly.

*false

Outdoor cats in rural area are awesome and complete badasses.

Indoor cats sleep all day, leave hairballs everywhere, and make at least a portion or your house smell like a litter box.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
It sounds like Dorian caused a Chernobyl situaish. Get a few hunters and spend the resources helping people.

Enjoy.

I don’t mean to parent shame in anyway*, but to not only raise your dog to get bullied by a cat but then keep said stray cat is a little concerning. It’s just bad dog daddying, frankly.

*false

I know- should’ve gotten a pitbull.

I know- should’ve gotten a pitbull.

giphy.gif

html5

Reactions: grantbob
“Every student-athlete who has ever played for me and their families know we follow the rules. These allegations are serious and damaging to the University and to myself, and I hate that KU has to go through this process."

/

8794990.PNG

:joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT