ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just received my Blantons SFTB and a Barrell Craft 15 yr.

I hate to say this but I don’t really care what Kash did. They already kicked 2 players out of the game over what were typical football plays. Call it even, keep it moving!

The media, for the most part, are the ones to blame for turning football into 2 hand touch so those pussies can kick rocks.

- I get Kash's gimmick. I do. But it's time to dial it down. Now, if he was the second coming of Clay Matthews, then I say, "go for it, kiddo." Unfortunately, he's not even the second coming of Jeff Snedegar so maybe he should pump the brakes a little. Save it for the pro-wrasslin' career. In the meantime, make a play.

- My new mantra regarding this conference: Screw every other SEC team/fanbase/program in every other sport. Hope they all lose every time they play. They've never respected UK in football, while thinking the basketball program is corrupt and everything wrong with college athletics. Their collective patronizing hypocrisy can go fly a kite. Blow some JUUL vapor out of your buddy's rectum and make Old Row, you floppy banged hardo. S-E-C! S-E-C! S-E-C!

- This weather is pissing me off. September (especially this part of it) has always been the most beautiful month of the year for Kentucky. The sunsets. The clear air. Great time of year. Bourbon release. These 47 straight days of 90 degree weather this month is more than anyone should have to bare.

- The tone of this post is angry. Sorry.

- Kids at school trying to get testy, too. Establish your social pecking order down at the park after school without a safety net, pansies.

- Miss. State will never win anything of importance ever. Case closed.

Most people's significant others would go mail something for them if they were unable to complete said arduous quest themselves. I think.

Last edited:
Teabag the bridge. Then you can quietly giggle knowing every time he wears them your sack is on his nose.

Or don't and let him always wonder

Reactions: drxman1
Not sure what a medical professional was doing by offering a central source of alcohol to an obviously inebriated father of two young children but that's another issue I guess.

And here we have the fundamental liberal dogma. They are entitled to free things, it’s my fault you steal, and then you hate me for having things.

The guy has a mental block in his brain that doesn't compute when things have run their course. Several on here do, actually.

Try coming back to some of these jokes you've repeated 17x in various forms this week in a few months as a quick hitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT