ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all, but you've brought it up about 7x now - go ahead, let it all out. Shoulder was sore AF & Nose feels broken too - if Anth truly didn't hit me, I'm guessing I took a ball or armrest to the face?

I remember the kitchen incident but total blackout before & after that.

Last edited:
Well you were about to play Tommy in a $200 game of Horse. Somehow as you were “hunting your shot” you managed to get tangled up in a lawn chair, and then a wrestling match between you and said chair went on for about 30 seconds as you struggled to brake loose. The gibberish flying out of your panicked mouth was hilarious.

80, Tommy and I were laughing so hard you got pissed off and stormed up to bed.

Wish I had video. Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while.

Last edited:
BBdK’s Top 5 Ice Waters post was by the far the worst multi in Paddock history. Makes me angry just thinking about it. BBdK is stupid and I hate how his brain works. Thanks for encouraging him, idiots.

Let's just break out the bottle Hoss, and let me tell you about a drifting cowboy man.
You're the drunken idiot that everyone hates who stumbles upon a table of strangers minding their own business at a restaurant, and then tries to join their conversation by repeatedly leaning in between people blabbering nonsense while everyone politely asks you to leave...

except you can't use being drunk as an excuse, idiot.

When you make the decision to go from just a regular dude that fills out a weekly pick 'em with his buds and occasionally bets a parlay or two to the degenerate side of gambol where you find yourself betting a 2H over on a WNBA game- that type of ongoing anxiety will eventually kill you.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Shorts

I like Conway Twitty alright, but comparing his music to Waylon Jennings is a stretch.

Construction company is almost shut down, ready to be finished so I can focus on RE by itself.

Casually shopping for a truck. I hate used car salesmen.

Pork tacos for dinner

Still sore about Saturday

Over the hump

Barrel pick info for anyone interested:

I’m locked in on Saturday 10/19 before the UGA away game. Distillery is open 10a-3p and if we get there early we have the rest of the day for football.

Three Boys distillery is the location.
Address is 283 Crab Orchard Rd Frankfort KY 40601

It seemed as if a few people here were interested that didn’t email and are not apart of the email chain. I may be able to have a food truck there as well if there is any interest for that.

As far as bottles go, most likely the price point will be below retail.

You will be able to pick between 7 barrels and it doesn’t have to be a group consensus, if you like a barrel we will fill your bottle from that, label it and you can go home with it.

If you have any other questions just shoot an email.

By day, I read drxman popping his proverbial collar, one-upping nobody in particular, and bragging about his super secret ticket hookup at Rupp Arena.

By night, I’m watching his wife’s Insta stories, as some fatass 53 year-old is prancing all over stage in a pair of bedazzled 28x32 skinny jeans, boujee Chuck Taylors, and an assortment of completely unnecessary man jewelry singing what he pretends to be country music to a mostly unenthusiastic audience.

Whatever tonight set you back, it was too much.

Reality versus fiction has never seemed so far apart.

Yeah, so it was Rascal Fats.

Whatever, the chicks were excited. They’re pure shit to me. I was not alone in this thought. Felt bad for the couple next to me. They were “devastated.”
Best songs of the night were covers of Don’t stop Believing and Life is a Highway.

Opening acts were great though. Magnolia Vale:fire::fire::fire:

Twins Basel, twins.

I don’t know if you remember or not , but I saw the guy that wrote “What’s Hurts The Most” live, gang. Saddest song I’ve heard in a while. I know, I know, you wish you were there, but that song when he explains it is heart-wrenching. It’s about his son that died in a car wreck.

Yes, the “secret show.”

Last year it was Blake Shelton, this year ended up being RF.

It’s like a box of chocolates.

-I've listened to and enjoyed "Broken Road" before. Sue me.

-Big day coming Saturday for Soyer, gang. Play action TF out of those necks. Think we'll see the RBs start catching the ball out of the backfield more. Our defense is stressed and angry. Wildcats by 7.

-UNI prediction: white on white on blue

-Sometimes things happen for a reason. I'm not saying that a 28-10 win over Florida would have gotten Stoops the FSU job on the spot, but shew bubbers. I'll take a workman like 7-8 win season if it means we keep our recruiting intact and the red headed bastard becoming slightly less desirable for the Seminole brass.

-And of course, Louisville @ FSU this week. Taggart getting shit right against SATTERDAYS would be nice.

-Classic Pitino settlement there. Probably should have seen it coming tbh. Seems he started listening to the advice of his agent more than his attorney. My guess is he's got a P5 job this time next year. He'll get that money back coaching. CONGRATS TO ALL PARTIES.

-Back and forth to Virginia Beach yesterday for work. I honestly don't know how the routine business travelers do it. Aside from the awfulness of living in airports, I missed my kids something terrible, even if it's just waking them up/putting them down to sleep. No sir, I couldn't do it.

Next “secret” one in a couple weeks is rumored to be Luke Combs.

We’re going to all these shows because my wife likes this stuff.

Although I was pretty hype about the Maren Morris show, which was awesome.

The only secret that should be kept is the one about you actually admitting to people you’re going to these terrible shows you pay big money for.

Luke Combs, lol.

Reactions: Col. Angus
The only secret that should be kept is the one about you actually admitting to people you’re going to these terrible shows you pay big money for.

Luke Combs, lol.

Umm, who said anything about paying big money?

Yeah we’ve had awesome seats, but got those all secret presale.

Last edited:
I'm going to see Robert Cray next week in a 700 seat theater, 3rd row. Will blow away whatever shit those secret shows are.

Reactions: grantbob
Boat does seem like the kind of guy who would do the whole "Surprise your wife with a Lexus on Christmas morning" deal from the holiday commercials.

The rest of us would have our wives absolutely leave us if we dropped $45k on a car without even looping them in on the matter.

So maybe, comparatively speaking, sitting through Rascal Fats for one night isn't all that bad.

The rest of us would have our wives absolutely leave us if we dropped $45k on a car without even looping them in on the matter.

I thought my wife was leaving when I started a bourbon company instead of building her house.

A $45K car on Christmas would be a welcomed surprise for her I’d assume.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
-Classic Pitino settlement there. Probably should have seen it coming tbh. Seems he started listening to the advice of his agent more than his attorney. My guess is he's got a P5 job this time next year. He'll get that money back coaching. CONGRATS TO ALL PARTIES..

The bit about settling "against my attorney's advice" is pure horseshit. More like, his attorneys billed him for 2 years, probably close to $1MM or more, knowing all along that he had no case, but enabling Pitino's ego.

His attorneys likely advised him that the discovery process would just humiliate him all over again.

Once it came time to get serious and enough time had passed that his inbred Mafioso rage had sufficiently abated, his attorneys were able to talk sense into him and get him to drop it quietly, knowing by now that everyone would have forgotten how indignant he was 2 years ago.

Actually told a buddy last week that this exact thing would happen soon. Had no idea they had just mediated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT