ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notre Dame played an accused rapist in the National Championship game, the entire fanbase of FSU swears Jameis Winston didn't do shit ever, Lawrence Phillips dragged his girlfriend down a stairwell by her hair and Saint Tom Osborne kept playing him, yet all of college football is apoplectic about Kash Daniels getting a little dirty on the bottom of a football pile???

GTFO here with that.

I'm certainly not up to date on the current rap wars but this guys trial where he is apparently singing like a bird is oddly interesting
tekashi-6ix9ine-mugshot.jpg

Going to get the weekend started with a bourbon and diet coke YETI, walk down and watch Thumper and the Plaid Rabbits, grab a bite, couple frosties, and sit outside taking in some tunes. F'n A.

Good chance I'll see you Saturday, Wodie. The more I think about it the better THE BOOK, sounds. UBER only $30 each way, so it'll be worth it.

Finally getting used to the commute. Shew....45 minutes is an eternity for someone that's been driving no more than 10 each day.

Notre Dame played an accused rapist in the National Championship game, the entire fanbase of FSU swears Jameis Winston didn't do shit ever, Lawrence Phillips dragged his girlfriend down a stairwell by her hair and Saint Tom Osborne kept playing him, yet all of college football is apoplectic about Kash Daniels getting a little dirty on the bottom of a football pile???

GTFO here with that.
None of those programs are filtered by a Family Values AD, mind you. Surprised Mitch hasn’t required Kash self-flagellation as of yet.

Reactions: Col. Angus
That stuff happens in every pile and everyone lies about until they’re not playing football anymore and tell everyone else about it on the internet years down the road in support of a player on their favorite college team.

I mean it’s not like he’s a cheap shot artist like literally the entire Pittsburgh Steelers organization.

Dammit, would've been nice to have Kash this Saturday.

Alas, journalism major (and father of twins!) Kyle Tucker has spoken.

I love Kash Daniel like a son but he should be shot and dumped in the ocean like Osama. Gotta do things the right way and be classy, this is football after all.

Tucker might want to look around and see how literally the only people appalled and outraged about Kash yanking on a leg is Mike Rutherford, the sheriff, Lachlan MacLean, a bunch of inbred Florida fans and him. Read the room jackass, you're trying way too hard.

Last edited:
I agree in that it’s football and people do that. NFL (older) players brag/laugh about f******g people up at the bottom of a pile, free reign. But UK does it and of course it’s an abomination. Sigh. Sorry were moving up folks and none of the crowd wants it to happen so they’ll find whatever they can to keep us as a b-ball school. Good luck gang, were coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT