ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Kill the Man with the Ball in my neighborhood.

* Easy to see Rogue smearing quite a few queers on the back of his moped in Key West.

* Big day for the Night Howlers 6-7 yo girls soccer team. Pictures at 9 and a game at 1.

Of course daughter #1 has a game at 9 on the other side of town.

* Smoked prime rib, beer and college football the rest of the day at my neighbor’s house. Headed back home to watch the Cats in the man cave.

* Tomorrow, after watching my daughter cheer during a peewee football game right at 1:00 during the kickoff of the NFL season, I’m serving babybacks and mashed sweet potatoes.

At least I’ll be eating and drinking well while the Bengals begin what I believe will be a shitastic season similar to the preMarvin days. I’m predicting 3 wins. Tomorrow won’t be one of them.

* Cats roll today. Wagner catches his first 2 TDS.

* Kash takes an early shower thanks to killing a man.

It feels like the kind of game where Terry Touchdown may put enough points to head to the showers in the third quarter and give some snaps to whoever the hell our backup is.

-Shew, woke up a bit fuzzy this morning. Work, coffee, and gambol research got me back in order.

-White lids :fire:

-Bowden rebounds, big game.

-Not many sunsets top the Commonwealth Stadium fall 7(30)p Game version.

-Bud Light and White Claw rotation on tap.

-Bonzie already texting about playlists, that dude going to be [banana]

-[cheers]
225747_1024619981406_4510_n.jpg

- Bonzo loading the WCTGE playlist with F’ing Rush is the exact reason I’m taking this one in from NKy.

- Whatever, Willy- everyone knows Ava is your favorite.

- I’m not watching a down of NFL this year. F the Bengals.

- Had some Braxton Octofuel and Willet Family Estate Bourbon last night. Both were outstanding.

- Hope LSU slaps Texas.

- Man alive- good football today noon to midnight.

Put the second “t” on that product name, WCC. I think that family has earned it! (Can’t believe I’m of no relation, but alas, Krazy is the bourbon baron of this thread anyway.)

Also, I thought only white, 50-something + conservatives boycott the NFL? I don’t mean to be harsh, just sounds out of character for you.

Reactions: wcc31
Loaded up on UT -3. They gone have to show me. They spouse to be SEC. They are not losing 2 in a row at Rocky Top. BYU looked horrible in a rival game at home against Utah. I know Utah is suppose to be good, but still. UT gonna be pissed and come out and kill BYU. Easy money.

White Claw - you can't find that crap anywhere in NTX. The distributor is completely out. They are saying the supplier is out. Surprised Lexington has some.

We could sell 50-100 cases of that every weekend. I tried it and I don't understand the love for it.

-Besides a few Packers games I’ll be playing fantasy football and not watching the NFL either solely because I just don’t get that into it. Plus, I spend plenty enough time watching college on Saturday.

-Never “smeared any queers on my scooter” Willy, but one of my best friends down here is a 6’ 4” 260# queer from Easter Kentucky if you guys want me to grab him for you.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
Willett started as a sourced product, but I believe it is all their own distillate now except for maybe the older stuff.

White Claw - you can't find that crap anywhere in NTX. The distributor is completely out. They are saying the supplier is out. Surprised Lexington has some.

We could sell 50-100 cases of that every weekend. I tried it and I don't understand the love for it.

So you have a White Claw source too?

but one of my best friends down here is a 6’ 4” 260# queer from Easter Kentucky if you guys want me to grab him for you.

Offering to “grab” a queer, is about as queer as it gets pal.

Congrats on coming out

Yeah but what does Jason Witten think?

Yeah I thought we had plateaued with anth is gay jokes but apparently some of these guys started some conversion therapy clinics.

Raiders release Antonio Brown

:joy::joy::joy:

Reminder: Jon Gruden, for some crazy ass reason, has a $100 million contract. You could literally hire the next random person you see walking down the street for minimum wage and get the same results. Unreal.

-Shew, woke up a bit fuzzy this morning. Work, coffee, and gambol research got me back in order.

-White lids :fire:

-Bowden rebounds, big game.

-Not many sunsets top the Commonwealth Stadium fall 7(30)p Game version.

-Bud Light and White Claw rotation on tap.

-Bonzie already texting about playlists, that dude going to be [banana]

-[cheers]
225747_1024619981406_4510_n.jpg

That pic was about 857 pounds ago. Sloot the only one still the same size.

That idiot just cost himself 50 million and will likely only get a one or two year contract now.

Is that the first time someone has had that much guaranteed money voided? Has to be.

This is one of the most bizarre sports stories I’ve ever seen. Just totally odd. Kudos to the NFL Hardknocks crew for bringing this reality drama to the spotlight. Great journalism, guys! [eyeroll]

For those that aren’t going to the game, a noon kick is actually perfect.

Get the game out of the way then watch all the prime games at 3:30/7:30.

Reactions: jayroon
That idiot just cost himself 50 million and will likely only get a one or two year contract now.

Is that the first time someone has had that much guaranteed money voided? Has to be.

David Chappelle ? Well at least J. Cole said he did in a song once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT