ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was being facetious, chad. But yeah we had preschool, 5th grade and 8th grade graduations and I'm almost 30. I don't think this is a new thing.

We just went from 5th to 6th grade. No switching school, no gradation, just moved across the hall to a new classroom. No idea about anything before that. 8th grade graduation, I'm alright with that.

Reactions: wcc31
They're actively looking for a dead body in the Kentucky River...

Maybe the next Tweet will be the obligatory toes in the sand as they're hauling the poor dead bastard to shore in the background.

Okay. I have now been corrected by the wife. They're only searching the river for evidence in connection with a murder. Still. I don't think the reporter needs to be treating it like she's hanging out with her besties on the Ricky Syphilis down at Crab Island for the holiday weekend.

What a great day to be hanging out in Manhattan. Perfect weather.

images

My God - if selfies were a thing back in 2001, I have no doubt there would a metric shitload of sadduckfacepics in front of the smoldering wreckage of the twin towers.

CMD, when you recommended Ready Player One to BBdK I ended up checking it out. I'm about 3/4 of the way through it, and [laughing] at the thought of BBdK reading it. I can't imagine a book he'd hate more.

Guess she was absent on Don't Brag About the Weather While Reporting on a Murder Day in Common Sense 101.

Seriously fear when the children of Millennials who have had their entire life publicized on social media and told how adorable they are from the moment they came out of the womb start growing up. Talk about a sense of entitlement and everyone gets a trophy at everything mentality.

The problem is there's way too much "look at me love" and not enough discipline in today's society. We're all guilty.

This shit isn't new. This started back in the 80's with our generation. TS. It's just way more obvious now.

-Early 00's were a pretty awful time for music but man there are tons of tunes that bring back great memories. Been on Pop2k for a few days. Nelly, JaRule, 50, Dre, Shaggy(lol), etc.

More Coolcat and less BBdK. TIA

GYERO works best when you have multiple strong personalities in disagreement with one another. If it were ten boring morons circle jerking each other it would be unreadable. I enjoy most of his posts, even when he's in complete disagreement with me.

Reactions: 2blue4u

In the year 2044, reality is an ugly place. The only time teenage Wade Watts really feels alive is when he's jacked into the virtual utopia known as the OASIS. Wade's devoted his life to studying the puzzles hidden within this world's digital confines—puzzles that are based on their creator's obsession with the pop culture of decades past
(the 80s) and that promise massive power and fortune to whoever can unlock them.

In the year 2044, reality is an ugly place. The only time teenage Wade Watts really feels alive is when he's jacked into the virtual utopia known as the OASIS. Wade's devoted his life to studying the puzzles hidden within this world's digital confines—puzzles that are based on their creator's obsession with the pop culture of decades past
(the 80s) and that promise massive power and fortune to whoever can unlock them.

[laughing]

Is that a joke, or for real? I thought you knew me, CMD? :cry:

Yeah, BBdK won't be putting that one on hold any time soon...

-bradyjames is a bi-polar psycho dork, for that we can all agree.

-Your opinion sucks Brooks, imo.

Reactions: buckethead1978
-Early 00's were a pretty awful time for music but man there are tons of tunes that bring back great memories. Been on Pop2k for a few days. Nelly, JaRule, 50, Dre, Shaggy(lol), etc.

Ja Rule, Nelly, Ludacris, and Outkast Pandora/Songza/whatever is :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

I've got my Touchtone Terrorists & Junkyard Willie stations to where they're just the 15 or so best ones on loop. [smoke]

-My lass does very well, as do I. #Blessed.

Last edited:
Some people take these low level graduations a bit too seriously. Some girl hit me up on the Facebook about starting up a preschool alumni club:flushed:

I'll be watching the local news for any quirky references to tragedy mixed in with how nice it is at the beach.

Pumped about High Tides tonight. More oysters and gumbo for this guy.

Bitchrax:joy:

Like clockwork I throw on The Cars every Memorial Day Weekend. Really sets the table for summer, IMO.

That, and noticeably driving with the emergency brake on.

~Sayre had a 6th grade graduation; which was the jump from Lower School to Middle School. The folks took me to York Steak House (Fayette Mall), and gave me five bucks to drop at Aladdin's Castle. Perfect.

-Ricky Syphilis..:clap:

At least syphillis is curable. Thanks penicillin.

Lady on the beach complaining something stung her. There are a few jellys out. Jokingly I said I didn't have any vinegar, but lots of urine. She was a little creeped out...tourists.

Reactions: 2blue4u
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT