ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every considered just selling it out of your trunk like a real entrepreneur?

My grandfather who worked for Glenmore Distillery had some good stories about selling some product on the side. Did a lot of trading with the Philip Morris guys straight up bourbon for smokes. I believe he skirted the law for his side gig but did serve a few overnighters for other alcohol related offenses. He wasnt a very nice guy.

Did he work at the cab stand growing up?

Just got a robo call from UCLA athletics and new head coach Mick Cronin! It was as depressing and creepy as you can imagine.

I mean they play golf for four days on a well manicured course, keep score the same way, crown a champ... I didn't say it's not a special event, but it has a lot in common with other events. It's a little unlike other traditions, but it's not THAT unlike any other.

(Also it's a joke about the slogan, you buttoned-up dorks.)

Not sure what you're expecting Bristol, but yes at The Masters they still play golf, play it on a very nice golf course, keep score, and have a winner.

Corey Connors Monday qualifies last week, currently leads The Masters. Now that would be a story.

MASTERS GAMBOL (I had an extra $40 laying around in Bovada after hoops season).

$10 Rickie Fowler 16/1
$10 Tommy Fleetwood 25/1
$10 Francesco Molinari 22/1
$5 Tony Finau 40/1
$1 LONGSHOTS
Keith Mitchell 200/1
Kevin Na 200/1
Vijay Singh 500/1
Angel Cabrera 1500/1
Sandy Lyle 2500/1

Minus whale, guys.

Reactions: _Chase_
tiger_woods

* Utah is weird. Within a 3 hour drive, there’s 5-6 amazing national parks, but it seems unappreciated. Maybe it’s Mormon culture, but everything here is so incredibly bland and understated. It’s like they go out of their way to be dull and non flashy. Weird.

I get it but love St. George. Having Zion and Bryce Canyon that close along with the proximity to Vegas, great golf, red cliffs, etc is pretty hard to beat. Can see it being a yearly trip.

Reactions: wildcat1973
Man, this leaderboard. There are 50 guys within a few of the lead.

Last year or two Tiger being up there was somewhat of a novelty, never felt like he was a true threat — not anymore. He’s clearly one of the best in the world again with a legit chance to win each week. So long as he stays healthy, it’s only a matter of time.

Enjoying the new jovial & relaxed Tiger. Actually Seems happier than he’s ever been, despite not winning or dominating...yet. :sunglasses:

Last edited:
Lol, he’s ranked 12th in the world you dipshit. Extra $100 he goes up from there this season?

Your shtick is one thing, but if you’re serious then you’re just showing your golf ignorance. Once the putter is dialed in, it’s on.

-Fields, I need you in that 2 man. You sure? :cry: Champ flight is loaded.

Reactions: _Chase_
Legitimate criticism and concern- I'm not sure Tiger's a good enough putter to win a major right now. Maybe at The Open, where that's less of a concern, but he just doesn't make enough of the 5 footers that keep a round going.

His ballstriking is still world class, and he's much better with the driver than he's been in recent years, so BBdK is 100% right- if he gets the putter going, it's over.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT