ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cast the Masters stream to my TV and haven't ever been that bothered by it. US Open obviously kills the coverage but it's not like you can't watch 10 hours of coverage every day. Just watched the Par 3 at my desk.

Reactions: ukalum01
Was listening to Bevin on 840 in the car and thought it was an insightful interview.

* I'll be honest: I hate Vanderbilt.

---> Bama and Arky make sensible hires and Vandy hires a poor man's version of Derek Mason lol

** really think VU (anchors down! lol) has begun an all out assault on their sports fans... puppies scent, seriously.

*** Keeneland this weekend for ol' Voin... don't get to go as often as all y'all dirtbags

**** :cool2:

So I know A certain friend of ours takes a lot of heat for his, “I’m too busy for golf” takes. But evidently we have some kind of social membership for people that want to hang out in the clubhouse and take about golf without actually playing.

Guess there is a niche. Congrats.

- Good luck Krazy. Is it one of those things where you come up with the mix and they take care of the bottling and sell it to you then you resell it?

No, I wish it was my mix but that takes at least 4 yrs to age or else you have to put the age on there to like the week or maybe even to the day(I honestly don’t remember).

After 4 yr you can basically call it 4,5,6 yr etc without the crazy stipulations.

I bought the barrels through a broker because I wasn’t licensed, and had to price out bottlers, bottles, capsule tops, distributors etc etc and purchase everything.

In time if this works I will create my own mash bill(mix) and wait out the aging but continue to buy until that point, if I even make it that far.

It has been an overall 6 month process so far but I’m in the home stretch with everything lined up and in hand so as soon as the govt approves the label, again WW [cheers], it’s basically done.

Due to the unknown waiting time on that part we only popped 1 barrel and I have a decision to make to capture the taste of each barrel separately or pour altogether and get one uniform flavoring for all of my 6yr barrels.

I have 1 barrel at 12 year that will yield a very limited small quantity but I am keeping it separate.

On a side note........

I don’t know if you guys are or would be interested but I have been told I can name my “batches” whatever I want. Someone caught on to all the UK blue:cool2: that the label designer did and suggested a Batch named “BBN” I’ll let your imaginations have at that.

Reactions: ukalum01 and rudd1
The Mensa members on the UL boards seem to be trumpeting the "don't cooperate" refrain.

Newsflash: The case has already been made by the Federal Bureau of Investigations.

Reactions: WayneDougan
No, I wish it was my mix but that takes at least 4 yrs to age or else you have to put the age on there to like the week or maybe even to the day(I honestly don’t remember).

After 4 yr you can basically call it 4,5,6 yr etc without the crazy stipulations.

I bought the barrels through a broker because I wasn’t licensed, and had to price out bottlers, bottles, capsule tops, distributors etc etc and purchase everything.

In time if this works I will create my own mash bill(mix) and wait out the aging but continue to buy until that point, if I even make it that far.

It has been an overall 6 month process so far but I’m in the home stretch with everything lined up and in hand so as soon as the govt approves the label, again WW [cheers], it’s basically done.

Due to the unknown waiting time on that part we only popped 1 barrel and I have a decision to make to capture the taste of each barrel separately or pour altogether and get one uniform flavoring for all of my 6yr barrels.

I have 1 barrel at 12 year that will yield a very limited small quantity but I am keeping it separate.

On a side note........

I don’t know if you guys are or would be interested but I have been told I can name my “batches” whatever I want. Someone caught on to all the UK blue:cool2: that the label designer did and suggested a Batch named “BBN” I’ll let your imaginations have at that.
Krazykats is a walking GYERO IRL

Speaking of, this year is the first NCAA tournament in my life that I came out ahead. Most years I just bet what I’m down in the title game and double the loss or break even.

Cashed in today for just over $1,000

[banana]

- Why We Do This Barrel Proof

- Spent the day in French Lick, broke even at the gambol, drove back listening to Bevin blasting Walz for getting out-coached by Geno :joy::joy::joy::joy:, and had dinner at Stony Creek. Solid day.

- Malik Monk on this year's team-----> no loss to Auburn. True MF'n story.

- Crazy to see the Lake Show become the Shit Show like that. Even Magic bailed on this fiasco.

-Window sticker on large SUV this morning said, "Y'all Motherf*ckers need Jesus." o_O Llama?

Must've been the new BMW X7.

Further proof that when you reach a certain age, you begin to turn back into a child once again.
You have no idea until you take care of a parent suffering from Lewy body dementia and running through disposable undergarments like paper plates. :(

By the way, that Grand Canyon thing you did was awesome. I couldn't spend a half hour near that thing with my anxiety on full blast, so seeing what you and your girl do in one day???? :raised_hands: Right there with Kilimanthjaro climb in my book.

On a serious note, if you plan on selling mainly in KY, why not go with crazy small town names? Possum Trot batch, Monkey's Eyebrow batch. etc..

Reactions: roguemocha
1200px-Columbus_Blue_Jackets_logo.svg.png

Reactions: GrandePdre
Seriously, because I’m no baller and the first release will be about 2000-2200 bottles.

To designate that amount to a small town like that takes away from the areas I already have interest from certain stores/people.

“Spirits” are victim to a 3 tier system to get to retail. Most distributors take control once I sell to them and they place it where ever they see fit.

I have one willing to take me on and allow me to guide his distribution based on things I already have in place as far as interest. The other side to this is that while he distributes 1000s of products to places as big as Kroger already, I would be his first bourbon client as he just received his license to distribute recently.

- Now have fun with it and make fun of me or GTFO, IMO.

Is it the Indiana white label bourbon or a Kentucky cast—off (stuff they couldn’t sell) bourbon?

Also, please take as much inspiration from Official University of Kentucky Athletics marks and from the Collegiate Licensing Corporation as possible. TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT