ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roy will probably guilt Antawn Jamison, Vince Carter, Sean May, Tyler Hansbrough, Michael Jordan, James Worthy and Phil Ford into coming back.

It’s the Carolina Way.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Took a few days off, 70 pages is alot to catch up on...shew. (Anth you didn't miss much)

Ughh, sucks to go home, we had flashes of greatness but shat the bed again as the bracket opened up. F. Holding out unrealistic hope Herro comes back.

Pulling for one of my other alma maters, go Green, but if Auburn wins won't mind. No strong hate moving forward.

Pti, Congrats on your rim to rim action.

What's everyone wearing to Keeneland this weekend???

Hearing good things from the lake. Epic high water levels seem to have beached a ton of debris. Save the props.

Come on Summer. WWDT

Reactions: GrandePdre
Hearing good things from the lake. Epic high water levels seem to have beached a ton of debris. Save the props.

Epic mismanagement of winter pool levels by the corps really ****ed a lot of us down stream too. We had nearly a foot of rain in February and those dumbasses had the lake levels near summer pool. Lake was five feet from the top of the dam

Reactions: drxman1
Shorts:

- May not watch Monday night but sure as hell will watch the Final 4 tomorrow. Rare opportunity with none of our rivals having a chance to gain.

- Keeneland:

buttondown, LL Bean vest, jeans, cowboy boots

- Fastest tempo NBA team in 2009 would be dead last in 2019.

- I don’t have the energy after March to worry about who’s staying and who’s going. We’ll find out soon enough.

- Third Team AA - not bad, PJ

- “Water in a Well” - what a damn song

- 40 in 3 months. :eyes:

- Looking forward to some Reds games this summer. @PTI (pti)?

-48/72 today... f*cking love Spring. Hopefully first "nice lil ride" of the season and since last July. Eek.

-Shopping for some new boat shoes, my summer work shoe, Sperry still the way to go? Those suckers have gotten expensive.

-Rowland hints at Richards or Hagans transferring. Come on, man. Tighten it up a bit.

-Speaking of Keeneland, about time to pick up a new sports coat. May check out Logan's, gives me an excuse to hit the book store and Total Wine.

-Metronet wanting to cut on our hemlocks running down the driveway. War started.

Sperrys are like $60-70. :joy::joy:

Dude, you have underwear that cost that much. Good luck finding a pair at a reasonable cost, though!

Reactions: wcc31
Leather Sperry's start at $95 now. You can probably get some Sperry tennis shoes or canvas shoes for $60-70, but not a traditional boat shoe.

Reactions: anthonys735
CBS should hire PTI next March as a sideline reporter whose only job is to interview the coach of the team down at the half.

"Coach, will you resign at halftime?"
"Coach, you may want sit this next half out."
"Coach, the university pays you 5 million per year and this is what you have to show for it?"
"Coach! Damn that was ugly! Do you plan to play some defense in the second half? Do you plan on playing any defense in the second half?"
"Coach, you are sweating profusely! Get it together! Of course, I would be sweating too after that first half shitshow."

Back to you Greg!

They now charge ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS?!!

Damn.

There goes G's college fund, the bi-annual Vegas trip, the $90,000 Range Rover, the weekly visit to Whole Foods, the Ferragamo collection, the marble countertops, the Loge tickets, the lower arena Rupp seats, the standing reservation at Tony's, the 5-star hotel stays.....

Rowland was just on with Leach and only spoke of Hagans coming back.

- Regarding transfers - sitting out one year is no longer an automatic based on how many waivers the NCAA handed out to football players this spring.

They now charge ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS?!!

Damn.

There goes G's college fund, the bi-annual Vegas trip, the $90,000 Range Rover, the weekly visit to Whole Foods, the Ferragamo collection, the marble countertops, the Loge tickets, the lower arena Rupp seats, the standing reservation at Tony's, the 5-star hotel stays.....

You sound jealous AF

Reactions: anthonys735
-It was on HOB. So, when Hagans transfers to UGA to play cornerback let me know b/c we haven't seen the waiver phenomenon hit cbb yet.

-Quartz countertops and the ones I was looking at -> $179 for some regular looking shoes. Like you, I was thinking $60. Lastly, trust me, I'm not looking to you for advice on how to live my life or spend money and I feel pretty good about it.

Be great if they decide to allow players to transfer without penalty, hopefully you're right, but you're typically wrong so....

While I understand the arguments for it (in relation to coaches being able to leave), I'm still not a fan of this at all. Players these days are already entitled little bitches leaving at the first sign of adversity, and we'd never have a sophomore again. It would also kill the mid majors, imo - they'd be recruited actively during their seasons, without question.

Replace those fake OAD losers with 3 or 4 Reid Travis like guys and profit heavily.

Hagans, for example, good try! Now go live your dreams, we found a 25 year old DAWG who eats POS like you for breakfast.

285143_24459ef5b4e64399b6b1e30830f6a5b5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT