ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nipsey Hussle was a criminal who did very great things for the community and made a ton of songs, a few of which were good. In the barren wasteland of west coast rap, he was about as good as it gets...especially after kendrick quit.

Mitch gave HOFCJVC a lifetime contract + ambassador job immediately after he lost to Bruce Pearl.

Head Coach of the 2018 Citrus Bowl Champs Mark Stoops just had 2 stars injured in a rinky dink indoor track/football/baseball warehouse thingy, so Mitch better build him the best indoor football facility money can buy.

Stoops.jpg

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Nipsey Hussle from most accounts was as solid a dude as there is amid all the gang stuff in California.

His Breakfast Club interview really showed a little bit of who he is beyond drug/gang life and even more than rap.

On my drive to pigeon forge I listened to that and read up on the dude a little, but I never heard of him before that.

I’d love to hear PTI’s take on Alan Foster/Lonzo Ball situation.

About to hit up the Hatfield/McCoy lunch

On my drive to pigeon forge I listened to that and read up on the dude a little, but I never heard of him before that.

I’d love to hear PTI’s take on Alan Foster/Lonzo Ball situation.

About to hit up the Hatfield/McCoy lunch

Too cold for Dollyworld ? If so, hit up the Dixie Stampede and the Lumberjack Show for dinner. Both are fine cuisine dining options in Pigeon Forge.

Meyer on Hagans, Herro and Johnson:

Tyler Herro, who played the most minutes of any player on the roster, ranks as the 17th best draft eligible prospect. “Yeah. At 17, how do you turn that down? I thought he looked great this weekend,” Meyer said on the 247Sports College Basketball Show. “Tyler Herro has really won me over. I knew he was a very good player. When I scouted him two years ago and I tried to project in my mind what he would be like as a freshman at Kentucky, he played with more strength. He has a presence out there. He looks like an NBA player. I think he’s grown some, too, looks almost 6-foot-6 out there. He’s shooting the ball great, better at catch-and-shoot than I thought. … I knew he was a good basketball player, but man, he’s refined and sharpened in his game. He screams NBA shooting guard to me.”

Keldon Johnson faces a similar decision after 13.5 points and 5.9 boards as a freshman wing for Kentucky. “Go,” Meyer said. “He’s a very good player. Does everything, has the length, has the toughness. I really like him and Herro. They kind of carried Kentucky this year. PJ Washington was tremendous. They were just very good. … I don’t see how you say no to the draft.”

It gets interesting with point guard Ashton Hagans, who led Kentucky in assists and steals as a freshman. “He needs to come back,” Meyer said. “… He’s going to get drafted first round, I almost feel with a certainty, if he comes back next year. … Just get better. Shooting is always going to be the question with him. Natural basketball progressions, get bigger, stronger, get better.”

If I live to be 6,000 years old, I will never understand the NBA.

Speaking of which....Isaac Humphries played 18 minutes last night, 42 year-old Vince Carter will be starting at power forward tomorrow night, Jason Kidd is 10th all-time in 3-pointers, Jerome Moiso went #11 overall, and Nazr Mohammed just retired 2 years ago.

So UCLA hired Jamie Dixon? What a boring hire.

Basically Ben Howland part 2 without Love and Westbrook

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandePdre
Both Herro's and Johnson's games fall somewhere between Malik Monk and Hami Diallo. Neither have Monk's stroke, and neither have Diallo's athleticism.....

While I get that the NBA drafts on potential, I don't see either Herro or Johnson getting >10mpg in the NBA next season. With another year of development, I think both of them could easily find themselves in the lottery simply because the 2020 draft looks pretty soft. Just in terms of salary, a 4-5 bump in draft pick will net them about a 30-35% increase in the first 3-years...

They *should* come back. But they probably won't....

There is “Sportswriter Smug,” then there is “Female Sportswriter Trying to Convice the Sports World They Know Sports As Good As Men Smug” which usually leads to male smug sportswriters falling over themselves to defend the smuggier female sportswriter and a whole bunch of “You go, girl!” retweets.

Holy crap.
“Equal pay for WNBA”

Reactions: rudd1
If I live to be 6,000 years old, I will never understand the NBA.

Speaking of which....Isaac Humphries played 18 minutes last night, 42 year-old Vince Carter will be starting at power forward tomorrow night, Jason Kidd is 10th all-time in 3-pointers, Jerome Moiso went #11 overall, and Nazr Mohammed just retired 2 years ago.

The Detrot Pistons drafted Luke Kennard over Donovan Mitchell, Stanley Johnson over Devin Booker, and Darko over Melo, DWade, and Bosh. The Minnesota Timberwolves drafted Johnny Flynn and Ricky Rubio over Steph Curry and Wesley Johnson over Cousins. I don't understand it either.

I have never used GYERO lingo, but I have finally found the perfect use case. Who cares about Nipsysucka?

The Detrot Pistons drafted Luke Kennard over Donovan Mitchell, Stanley Johnson over Devin Booker, and Darko over Melo, DWade, and Bosh. The Minnesota Timberwolves drafted Johnny Flynn and Ricky Rubio over Steph Curry and Wesley Johnson over Cousins. I don't understand it either.

Too soon man... Come on.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT