ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
In our last 4 exits we shot something like 65+ 3s at a 27% clip. Not sure Cals holding back letting it fly unless you add in the 2-5 performance in the game that should not be named. We need to simply knock down open shots to win. Crazy.

I would, but I want to commission a government funded study and request permission from the state legislature before I decide to indulge.

Asshole.

shame-shame-shame-memeful-com-14049487.png

“Burn your village” Cal would kick “maybe I’m overrated as a recruiter” Cal’s ass and then nail his girlfriend.

Can we bring back the Cal whose players’ shots went in at the last seconds and who didn’t allow the other team to hit buzzerbeaters? Can we bring back the Cal whose didn’t have four starters with two fouls a piece by half in the Elite 8?

Seriously- where is the Cal who willed Buford’s shot to rim out? Where is the Cal who guided in Harrison’s three shots?

Geese/woodford/Booker/etc- STFU, you whiny bitches. :pray:

In our last 4 exits we shot something like 65+ 3s at a 27% clip. Not sure Cals holding back letting it fly unless you add in the 2-5 performance in the game that should not be named. We need to simply knock down open shots to win. Crazy.
Surprisingly or not, a lot of the college basketballs on here don't actually understand much of what they're talking about when it comes to x's and o's.

By his tournament percentages, if Cal would have opened the offense up more and given Herro 6 more three attempts, he would have knocked another one down!

Just want to respond because a “like” doesn’t do “lunch at Hooters on a Thursday” justice imo

God bless you, IsRichieGonnaStar...t.

It was a bittersweet lunch as it was Nancy’s last day. She’s moving on to Pensacola for better opportunities. Sweet gal, easy on the eyes and always up for a good conversation. The management can be hit or miss with their hires so when they lose a good one it stinks.

Team bryant bracket friends, if you haven’t paid me, please do so. K, thanks.

-ill have the mrs venmo or paypal you. I dont do those things. Text me your account info, por favor.

-heading back to town in a bit. Charleston is a good place, ive eaten like a king/pig. Need to fast next week. Full snackdown later.

-Red & Black drum in cooler. Nice fish dinner tomorrow night.

-anth, Rancourt has some nice boat shoes on sale now. Try walk-over as well....better deals than sperry made in maine line.

Reactions: drxman1
Hey, we were in a position to win against Tom Crean, Bruce Weber, and 5th seeded Auburn without its best player.

Even though we were favored in all three games, that’s all you can ask for!

Go Cats!

Talk about who we beat. No one has beaten more good teams than Cal. Even this year, we had to beat a Top 15-20 team in the second round and Top 10 team in the Sweet 16.

I'm better with that but would prefer they be able to make money on their image and hire agents.

That has disaster written all over it. Sorry, can't make my classes today...have a webex w/ Nike--gonna let them use my noggin on a new ad for The Dirt Bowl.

The committee F’d us AGAIN.

Can’t believe we got stuck playing a top 15 team that lost to UNC, Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Kansas by 25, and who’s One Shining Moment was a victory over South Carolina.

What was their NET Rating, again? [eyeroll]

It was a bittersweet lunch as it was Nancy’s last day. She’s moving on to Pensacola for better opportunities. Sweet gal, easy on the eyes and always up for a good conversation. The management can be hit or miss with their hires so when they lose a good one it stinks.
I’m glad to hear Hoots is all about young people chasing their dreams.

Reactions: jayroon
This has disaster written all over it. Sorry, can’t make my classes today.....got a photo shoot w/Hoots — gonna let them use my rack for a spot in the annual calendar.

The committee F’d us AGAIN.

Can’t believe we got stuck playing a top 15 team that lost to UNC, Mississippi State, Oklahoma, Kansas by 25, and who’s One Shining Moment was a victory over South Carolina.

What was their NET Rating, again? [eyeroll]

Auburn is 11 in KenPom.

If Richie’s affinity for Dutchmans Hoots can survive that abomination of a remodel than it will surely survive the dreaded Panhandle attrition that plagues the organization.

The joint lost its charm with the remodel for sure but it’s grown on me. The rectangle open bar area surrounded by tv’s is a nice addition.

The real issue I’m having is with the flats. They no longer come with the wing tips. Not to mention the wing lunch special is no more and the drummies and flats as a whole keep getting smaller and smaller. Kind of concerning.

Damn, major Hoots developments on a Friday. Feel like this was strategically released today to get overshadowed by the Final Four news cycle.

The joint lost its charm with the remodel for sure but it’s grown on me. The rectangle open bar area surrounded by tv’s is a nice addition.

The real issue I’m having is with the flats. They no longer come with the wing tips. Not to mention the wing lunch special is no more and the drummies and flats as a whole keep getting smaller and smaller. Kind of concerning.
This is infuriating to me. I hate it when people take a good thing and mess with it. Whether it be basketball recruiting, Hoots, whatever- people need to let good things stay good.

Really grinds my gears.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
-WCC is on one this morning. Already texting me talking shit about all the thread bitches.

-"Bring back werepecker psycho burn your village down Cal"[sick]

-These metronet m-fers better not butcher the 20 mature hemlocks running down my property line. Developing.

-First lil ride this year went much better than last little ride last year. Zwift kept the legs in decent enough shape. Missed that shit like crazy. Good to be back.

-The Reds are awful [laughing] f*ck. Can't even make it entertaining for the first 6 weeks or so.

-Hoots is fine but I'm just not a breaded wings guy and their naked wings are sub-par. Love the Thursday lunch power move though. :fistbump:

Last edited:
Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT