ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time someone mentions Beard not having a Gillispie like personality I get visions of him screaming like a lunatic at the walk-on who dunked at the end of the game.
Yeah, this quote threw up some red flags, too:

The biggest tipping point in Beard’s favor was a comment he made to Kunzer-Murphy as they drove to the Thomas & Mack Center. He pointed to a row of shabby-looking student apartments around the corner from the arena and announced, “If I get this job, that is where I want to live.”

“He wanted to be able to get to the gym in a few minutes early in the morning or late at night,” Kunzer-Murphy said. “That impressed me. I knew the type of coach we needed at the time was a gym rat, and I thought we had the perfect guy.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/how-texas-...wo-programs-on-divergent-paths-015036321.html

brudjazz
SueD
tccat
SmokeyPole
amie26
releasethesquirms
pcc
UKFBLOCO
Babs
Hort Elvision
CatintheFort

Man, we’ve had some real characters round here.

Btw, that was a foul on Turner. 50/50 call...? Maybe, but while Edwards did his patented kick out, he clearly ran right into his hip while he was in mid air. You can bet your ass if that was a UK player taking that shot, Chad would scream for the foul.

Either way, fitting that the idiot Turner (who had actually played great until then) would cost them the season with a dumb play.

Nope, I just understand what's a foul, and what isn't. Running into a jump shooter in mid air is going to get called every time, as it should You're a whiny little bitch about refs, it's just who you are. If that was Herro, and the foul wasn't called, you'd be claiming hose job as loud as you could. There simply is no way you can refute that.

-Interesting angle of analysis I haven't seen before:

BBdK's take on Purdue vs. Indiana got me interested so I did some research.

In the last 25 years...

Purdue: 519-293 (261-167 B1G), 27 NCAA wins
Indiana: 485-330 (219-209 B1G), 16 NCAA wins

In that same time frame, Purdue leads the head to head series 25-20.

Hoosiers: suck it.
Used on main board. Thank you for your research

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
Nope, I just understand what's a foul, and what isn't. Running into a jump shooter in mid air is going to get called every time, as it should You're a whiny little bitch about refs, it's just who you are. If that was Herro, and the foul wasn't called, you'd be claiming hose job as loud as you could. There simply is no way you can refute that.

-Interesting angle of analysis I haven't seen before:

Love the Hoops Insights dude. Been solid all year.

If Cat Paw published a "Best of GYERO" book, they'd get more than a few buyers imo

We best capitalize sooner than later. We were ahead of the curve with the podcast phenomenon, we had visions of the GYERO Sports Bar which was pretty much going to be best sports bar ever put on Earth ...:.

AND.... others have raked & here we are sitting around daily with our collective dicks in our hands.

Just sayin’.

Houston has been steamed a full point today, down to as low as -1.5.

Have a feeling it has something to do with both 2 seeds yesterday were 1 point favorites and didn’t hit.

I was surprised to see the line didn’t change by Vegas when it seemed for sure PJ was back.

I will be hammering MSU though even though I like LSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT