ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
tennessee-banner.jpg

Why the hell cant we get Reggie Miller and Ian Eagle, the touch did we get stuck with the awful Sparkenel dude.

GYERO should be great at gambol. It is the ultimate contrarian game in the world.

A line seems too big? then take the favorite. A line seems to small? Take the underdog. The lower ranked team is the favorite? Bet the lower ranked team.

Also very few times a year will a team go on fire either way on covering so if you see a team is like 3-0 then I start to bet against them, and vice versa if 0-3 ATS.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Great win on many fronts:

- The Vol tears tomorrow will be incredible.

- Have a couple standing UK vs UT last longer bets

- Snagged Purdue in the Calcutta

Shew.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Son of the year right here. Met Dad at out friend’s house for Opening Day and Sweet 16 games. Big crew. 80” tv. He wasn’t drinking. So called Mom up and talked her into coming down and picking him up at 10pm. Sonofabitch polished off six Miller Lite tallboys in 90 minutes. :joy:

Bennett and the boys are going to tight butthole this thing, aren't they? 10 points in 10 minutes against Oregon?

-14 squads left and we're one of em.
-Kyle Tucker saying source at practice thinks expectations should be low for PJ playing. Not good. But, Cal is clearly on a misdirection mission.
-Matt Jones made an odd comment last week to keep an eye on the Texas Tech coach and UK in the future. Interesting.
-I like the vibe of our team right now. Something tells me they are ready for this moment. Loose and confident.
-Houston players with a lot of brovado in the media today. Just what you'd expect, and it will show in their play. They may be focusing too much on their opponent.
-Tomorrow will be a grind of all grinds. Folks, let your employees off work early. Lexington will be in rare form the next 72 hours. Let's get it.

Chris Beard, while solid at a cute school like Texas Tech has shown zero signs of "having it" to be the coach of the Commonwealth. Let's not forget 4 short years ago he was coaching the fighting Rams of Angelo State in the Lone Star conference.

Hard pass.

Chris Beard, while solid at a cute school like Texas Tech has shown zero signs of "having it" to be the coach of the Commonwealth. Let's not forget 4 short years ago he was coaching the fighting Rams of Angelo State in the Lone Star conference.

Hard pass.

What? He’s a Top 10 coach in the country. Lost four starters, developed another lotto pick and in the Elite 8.

I'm hoping that Kelvin Sampson spends the best part of his day checking text messages and making calls to his agent for updates on contract negotiations with Arkansas.

Maybe we can cut LSU a check to make him a godfather offer at about 2:15 this afternoon that needs an immediate answer.

Etc.

He pops his Final Four cherry and I’ll be intrigued. The replacement pool has run a little dry in recent years... nice to add a new name to the fold, I reckon.

That Texas/Knight pedigree just has me a little cautious for reasons I don’t care to get into here.

Reactions: jayroon
Perfect candidate when considering Century’s philosophy of always hiring a coach still hungry for his first championship.

Indeed. In some ways Beilin would be a homerun hire but the age overlap with Cal doesn't work out. Dude is a helluva coach, though.

I think at this point, however, we can expect Cal here for at least five more years. Why would he leave at this point? The Lebron / Cleveland move made sense but I think a lot of that was Cal feeling the need to prove he could be a top level NBA coach because that is the only way he's ever really failed.

But he has a much greater legacy if he sticks around UK, chases Coach K for the mantle of greatest college coach ever and then picks his spot to leave right before he's too old to do it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT