ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so glad that we are getting the exposure of a 10:30 pm game when most of the west won't give a shit and half of Kentucky is going to be asleep.

Harrumph.

Earlier today a cousin of mine named Matthew posted a picture of a huge donut on Facebook -- for whatever reason I thought it was BRax and told him "I hope your sugar crash is violent and it ruins your day". He responded "Thanks, I hope you have a great weekend, too", and then later unfriended me.

I hope your brain catches on fire and everyone refuses to piss in your ear. Because you are bald and wear a white, stupid tie.

Go Cats.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Earlier today a cousin of mine named Matthew posted a picture of a huge donut on Facebook -- for whatever reason I thought it was BRax and told him "I hope your sugar crash is violent and it ruins your day". He responded "Thanks, I hope you have a great weekend, too", and then later unfriended me.

[laughing]

wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252FJack-Nicholson.gif%252Ffit-in__1200x9600.gif

"Officials at Damascus High School in suburban Maryland waited more than 12 hours to tell police about credible allegations that several junior-varsity football players pinned a teammate in a locker room, pulled his pants down and sexually assaulted him with a broomstick, interviews and documents show."

o_O

:joy::joy::joy:
That’s what you get homie

I did eat a donut this morning tho

It's old school night Fish Friday Night tonight at Wildcat Willy's house. Once a year during Lent, I bake frozen fish sticks and serve 'em up with mac & cheese and broccoli like the old days. Frisch's tarter sass on the side, of course.

Except for the 8-yr old, she doesn't like them so she gets cheese pizza.

Then I am heading down to the man cave, cranking up the pregame on iHeart and watching the other games. As somebody mentioned, it is going to be a delicate balance to not get bombed too early. Old Fashioneds pre game, Beam & Ale8 during.

I have been a nervous touching wreck all day. I NEED this W. WE need this W.

Ding ding muthafukkas. Let's touching go! :boxing:

Let's GOOOOOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT