ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nate Oats seems like a good hire. Those mid-major guys are hard to gauge exactly, but he’s done more in the tournament in the last 3 years than Bama has done in forever.

Of course, Bama basketball fan has zero clue and it will remain that way until Lord Saban dies or retires, at least.

Nate Oats seems like a good hire. Those mid-major guys are hard to gauge exactly, but he’s done more in the tournament in the last 3 years than Bama has done in forever.

Of course, Bama basketball fan has zero clue and it will remain that way until Lord Saban dies or retires, at least.
Auburn being successful in anything will pique their interest.

Reactions: drxman1
Seriously. Southern Sports Guy doesn’t give a flying shit about basketball. I don’t know how much more emphatically I can state this.

Listening to sports talk radio today, the overwhelming majority of the discussion centered around the updated NFL instant replay rules. I’m not sure people here even know LSU is in the Sweet 16, nor do they care.

Seriously. Southern Sports Guy doesn’t give a flying shit about basketball. I don’t know how much more emphatically I can state this.
This makes me hate them so much more, because I know that when they're filling up the Jefferson Davis Dome or whatever poorly-lit, glorified flea market these teams play in and they're screaming their lungs out at us, it's out of nothing more than boredom and spite.

Number one: f*** anyone who uses Twitter. Sheer retardville.

Number two: Alabama ought to be grateful to hire Nate Oats. That's a solid double, possibly a triple. Who were they going to hire? Other than Buzz Williams (who I doubt was a legit possibility), Nate Oats is about as good as it gets for them.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-2004-apr-02-sp-ncaa2-story.html

Duke played Corey Maggette in a championship game when he was later declared ineligible: no penalty. Memphis played Derek Rose WHO THE NCAA ITSELF ACADEMICALLY CLEARED in a championship game: all wins vacated.

Some years later, UNC gets caught in massive academic fraud and the NCAA magically declares that it doesn't involve itself in academic curriculum.

They are so full of shit that a [banana]republic dictator would be embarrassed by their cronyism.

Duke has nothing to worry about.

Ridiculous. To get to that result, the NCAA had to find not only that Duke wasn’t aware of the payments, but that Maggette himself didn’t know he was ineligible when he played that season.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Duke is basically an Ivy League school that lands the #1 recruiting class every year. Pretty normal. Why are you people being so critical?

Bunch a damn haters in here.

[pfftt]

My butthole youngest child reminded me last night that the symbols/icons for UK and Houston look exactly the effing same. I had kind of pushed that out of my mind. Thanks, champ!

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I feel like with just a little effort they could have updated that bad boy and had it as our alternate logo.

Always hated that design. Why in the world couldn’t they decide if the wildcat was supposed to be yellow or brown or gray or dark brown or whatever? Plus, add the red tongue and green eyes and you have a whole lot of awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT