ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s one consistent about every great Calipari team — upperclass leadership.

Learn Kentucky.

Pretty big Big Honk supporter for no other reason than Josh F'ing Harrellson and him throwing a ball in Sulinger's face. And, don't we usually have an extra scholly that basically goes to waste? Yeah, put someone that can't be moved off the block and at worst, can give someone a 3 minute breather.

Reactions: Col. Angus
One of my pledge brothers was an architecture major. Dude was always wandering off and “going to the studio” at the most random times. Middle of the night at a party, just take off.

Loved him, but an odd bird for sure.

One of my pledge brothers was an architecture major. Dude was always wandering off and “going to the studio” at the most random times. Middle of the night at a party, just take off.

Loved him, but an odd bird for sure.

From the architecture majors I knew, that behavior was a required part of the curriculum.

Got the lass to try the Wire again. Told her she’s got to spot it 3 episodes to get a feel for the characters and flow. She fell asleep halfway through second episode.

Reactions: VernHatton52
Can get used to landing SR. grad transfer 6'9 245 lbs brusiers, who average 15 points and 8 rebounds a game, all while knocking down 38% from 3 pt. land. Could have used a few of those in years past.

When I read this at first, I thought you were talking about Nick Richards.

Cal should have embraced grad transfers much sooner. They're the perfect compliment to his style of recruiting. He was too proud after criticizing Pitino for snagging Damian Lee from Bruiser Flint. Hopefully, the Travis experience has changed his mind for good. Julius Mays would have been a welcome addition to any of Cal's rosters. Those vets know how to play.

It wasn't his fault he played on Cal's worst team who lost their best player mid-season. He did his job. Put him around better players and he would have been more effective. I would have loved to have had him last year. Might have made the difference...

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT