ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
coachella.jpg

Say what you want about Co-Conspirator-1, ahem, "Mark Geragos", the dude just managed to get all charges dropped against Jussie Smollett and apparently have them expunged, to boot.

Maybe CC-1 knows a thing or two about how to take care of business.

Reactions: drxman1
Coachella was absolutely incredible. Went there 3 years ago - had no idea who half the bands were - did lots of drugs - saw an unbelievable amount of hot girls - found out my wife was pregnant about 6 weeks later - my little girl was born without any major deformities. The works, really.

Because Chicago. The guy basically just paid Chicago 10K to drop his charges, which is pretty cheap, actually.

Correct, do not apply logic, common sense, or generally accepted rules of procedure to anything associated with Chicago government.

Yep. Learn Chicago. His sisters worked for Barack Obama. The fix was in from the beginning. Check out the half dozen excuses the DA involved from the get-go followed by her 6 excuses why they would not follow this through.Only name missing is Rahm Emmanuel.

Reactions: Joey Rupption
I mean, I was less surprised when OJ got off.

Have the brothers saying he did it. Have the check he paid them with...seems more concrete than a glove that didn’t fit.

Can the feds go after him?

Geese being the absolute worst possible version of crazy political wacko is rather surprising to me. He’s basically the UKChumps2003 of politick.

You're GYERO'S MVP, doggie.

Keep it up
Sorry Geesefeeder. I'm going to be a solid pass on this one unfortunately. Love me some Tyler, and Raconteurs and Old Crow would be solid too, but not going to sweat my balls off standing around in a field with a bunch of hipsters for two days for anything less than the "World Class Music Acts" they have been touting for months. Could any of these acts even sellout an arena? DIsappointing.

K.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joey Rupption
I’m a 100% sell out to Appalachia honk that listens to an obscene amount of Americana/bluegrass/Texas country/folk/etc... but Tyler Childers is just too much for me most of the time.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
I’m planning on going but really just for the Tyler Childers part. Nice way to cap off another baseball championship weekend imo. Drink some alcohol, get a tan. Don’t really care one way or the other about his politics.

<- Looks around at the countless new bands, gets confused, plays 80's playlist then oldies.

I did finally break to my brother harping on Stapleton but really, I just came to the conclusion that there was enough great music up to 2,000's that I'm good.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT