ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
LSU has been up by 15 three times and still can't find a way to put this game away. Bad shots, turnovers and not getting loose balls is hurting them.

Lots of honk today. Herro feels back at home and goes off.

Cats win by scoring more points. Key they accomplish this today.

This man would be a better fit at Vandy.

Al-Skinner.jpg

41joEpTKlKL.jpg

Good lord he looks like Randy Moss.

Reactions: buckethead1978
Doug Sirmons today.
Technicals....John Calipari [2 - ejected] for asking Doug Sirmons not to call game like he did Kansas game (aka the most lopsided game by PF & FTA margin in the Calipari era at UK) (called by Doug Sirmons); Jamall Gregory for slapping ball away from I. Briscoe (called by Doug Sirmons); Isaiah Briscoe for slamming basketball after J. Murray dunk (called by Doug Sirmons)

Reactions: mktmaker
Definitely (for once) hope we establish Travis early, let them know what they're up against. Just gotta avoid the flops, b/c you know they're coming. :mad:

-Oh hey, another 15 point SECW collapse. :scream:[eyeroll]

-Vandy needs a Lon Kruger style guy in there. Not sure who that is off top. Wonder if/when Seth G will ever get back into it? He'd be a good hire for some of these SEC jobs, imo.

COME ON, Cats, I'd really like to enjoy this weekend of basketball. Get the win, get our AA back, and let's roll :fistbump:

Florida
LSU (twice)
Auburn
Miss. State
Hell, even Tennessee

All had big leads and had to cling on for dear life at the end or lose.

[laughing] SEC basketball will never change.

Looked to me like he shuffled his feet and should have been called for travelling, not that IGAF one way or the other.

PJ being out hurts us because Fletcher Magee struggles with length per CBS. I think PJ and guarding their 3 point record setting SG would have been a bigger problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT