ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
:100points:

As for Liberty University, I am torn. On the one hand their victory pisses off emo sportswriters, so that makes me [banana] happy.

On the other hand, Christopher Hitchens once told CNN on the day of Jerry Falwell's death: If you gave Jerry Falwell an enema, you could have buried him in a matchbox.

So, really, the choice is whether you like your bullshit sanctimony to come from a bunch of WOKE dweebs behind a keyboard or a pack of hypocritical holy rollers in Virginia. I'm not sure which one is more insufferable, to be honest.

Go Cayts!

It’s just basketball. If Liberty wins tomorrow, we’re not going to have JesusLaw in the states.

Call me selfish, but deep down if you gave me the choice between:
  1. Win title, but star player does some damage to an extremity which leads him to make only ~$20M instead of $30M over the course of his career
  2. Lose to Wofford in second round, but star player doesn't get hurt at all and makes $30M over the course of his career
I'm taking option 1 all day every day and I don't feel bad about it.

Richie I think both of those games are traps.

So far this tournament has been kind of “meh” with the lack of buzzer beaters. The urgency just hasn’t been there.

Iowa St just laid down to Ohio St. The refs had 4-5 blatant miss calls, but still the gameplan and execution made a 4 pt game seem insurmountable.

Ja versus Florida St :popcorn:

I felt extremely confident about today’s game against Wofford. Even though I saw those guys go bananas from 3 already in this arena, I feel as though it should be a game where Cal pushes us to attack the lane and it’s just too much for these little guys to overcome with just 3 balls.

Then I see Vegas with UK -5 and now I’m ready for a :boxing:

Richie I think both of those games are traps.

So far this tournament has been kind of “meh” with the lack of buzzer beaters. The urgency just hasn’t been there.

Iowa St just laid down to Ohio St. The refs had 4-5 blatant miss calls, but still the gameplan and execution made a 4 pt game seem insurmountable.

Ja versus Florida St :popcorn:

I felt extremely confident about today’s game against Wofford. Even though I saw those guys go bananas from 3 already in this arena, I feel as though it should be a game where Cal pushes us to attack the lane and it’s just too much for these little guys to overcome with just 3 balls.

Then I see Vegas with UK -5 and now I’m ready for a :boxing:

Hello Krazy. See my messge to you earlier today for help with YouTube TV. Thank you!

sn_tKvm-_400x400.jpg

matt-norlander-6993045.jpg

Man, sure would like to have the good Keldon again today.

Fingers crossed Travis doesn’t get hit with two fouls early.

#nervous

I will say this, it’s extry fun smacking these types of teams when the nation is feeling the upset.

Still nervous though, not sure when that became a bad thing. Can’t imagine a scenario after the 1st Rd where I’m not on edge a little bit in the NCAAT - thought that was part of being a die hard fan who cares way more than he should. :cool:

Last edited:
Man, f*ck Wofford....:boxing:
Some questioned Richards yesterday and suggested he was giving Wofford bulletin board material.

Would not have bothered me in the least if he had gone Barkley/Dream Team/Angola yesterday.

l don't know anything about Wofford or Fletcher but Wofford is in trouble.

Looking at some of Woffords schedule. They struggled to beat Furman both times they played them. Didn’t even break 60 the first time.

Magee is a chucker. He is going to launch 15 threes today. Play good defense on him and get the rebounds. He is a Grinnell College gimmick.

Shut down Jackson and don’t let one of their other players hurt you. Magee will get his on his 20 shots. Rebound and score in transition.

The nerves come from the fact that Wofford *can* beat us. It'll take probably 4-5 things to all line up in Wofford's favor for it to happen...but it could happen.

It's not going to happen....

Reid "mothertouchin" Travis ain't come here to get punked in the second round by the got damn Terriers. Our length is going to frustrate the shit out of them and we are going to run them ragged in the open court. Did I mention we murk fools on the boards? Fools that are actually our size? Auburn was 13/30 for three against us in the first game and actually had a banger in the paint. We beat them at home. Cats by 10+.

Last edited:
I’m not worried about fn Wofford I’m worried about most of our team other than Reid.

But I’m mostly worried about that Liberty guy who said he’d shoot terrorists! Omg can’t believe we’re even playing basketball games today.

Travis "mothertouchin" Reid ain't come here to get punked in the second round by the got damn Terriers.

Boom:fire:. :100points:

I realize RT doesn't handle the ball or direct the offense, and can only do so much --- but that huge 3 he drilled right before half of UT game, with the gleam in his eye (which should have been more significant than it ended up being) -- showed me that guy will do whatever it takes to drag this team to a win.

(And would have, if not for the bullshit phantom fouls).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT