ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
With or without PJ, we ain’t losing to Wofford.

They lost by double digits to Oklahoma, Mississippi State and UNC and lost by 25 at Kansas. The only high major they beat was South Carolina when they were awful.

I trust our big strong fast black players to handle the Terriers.

I feel like you're arguing against yourself, in advance.

How many times trying this season have you posted some after-the-fact stat comparing how many 3's some opponent took vs. UK?

Wofford and their style of play is exactly what triggers you in contrast how Cal decides to go about it.

Wofford is no joke and deserves their top 20 ranking. I have no real desire to see them test our habitually porous 3-pt defense.

Seton Hall is garbage unless Powell is going off. Not happening now. May in the second half.

- Ok, Josh. Thanks contributing your always more-intelligent take. We all appreciate it.

FOH, papa smurf.

Keep my name out of your mouth.

DGAF about their MS Paint logo or what conference they come from... they all can shoot and spread the floor. AND they guard.

Mock them. Whatever.

But they are legit.

FOH, papa smurf.

Keep my name out of your mouth.

DGAF about their MS Paint logo or what conference they come from... they all can shoot and spread the floor. AND they guard.

Mock them. Whatever.

But they are legit.

First off, eat shit. Secondly, you’re a hoe for any sharp-shooting white boy. Guess it goes back to your boyhood dreams, but I’m not going to take your shit about it actually working in big time college basketball.

How many times trying this season have you posted some after-the-fact stat comparing how many 3's some opponent took vs. UK?

Wofford and their style of play is exactly what triggers you in contrast how Cal decides to go about it.

Everything else being even, yes we should shoot more threes.

But against Wofford, everything else isn’t even. We have more size, speed, quickness and talent than they do. Can they negate some of that with three point shooting? Yes. But not enough.

Cal is 91-0 against mid-majors at UK for a reason. I seriously doubt his first ever loss to a mid-major will be in the NCAA Tournament.

And if this team loses to Wofford, then I’ll say the same thing I said after the K. State debacle last year. They weren’t making a run anyway.

Everything else being even, yes we should shoot more threes.

But against Wofford, everything else isn’t even. We have more size, speed, quickness and talent than they do. Can they negate some of that with three point shooting? Yes. But not enough.

Cal is 91-0 against mid-majors at UK for a reason. I seriously doubt his first ever loss to a mid-major will be in the NCAA Tournament.

And if this team loses to Wofford, then I’ll say the same thing I said after the K. State debacle last year. They weren’t making a run anyway.

Sorry- pure right way of basketball says we lose. Have you noticed their screens and upright peach elbows ?

Why do you dislike white basketball players, Chad?

You must be black and oppressed to be a threat to his "alma mater" I guess.

I mean, they're all good people. Gritty and heady? Sorry aboutcha. Chad's latent reverse racism doesn't GAF about your ability to play basketball.

I just know intelligent South Carolina-bred white shooters are a much bigger threat than these Seton Hall guys, with the best shooter we’ve faced all year.

"South Carolina-bred" vs "Seton Hall guys"

OK, Beto.

And FTR, there is only one white guy on Wofford's roster from SC... And he's a 6'11 stiff.

wofford back court of Storm Murphy and Fletcher Magee sounds like main characters in a network comedy romance detective show.

Reactions: CatsFan75
I still can’t believe the shots Powell made vs us. That was Top 5 all time vs UK shit what he pulled down the stretch. :100points:

Chad still upset that Herro (err, “Boy Wonder”) is filthy, I see. Shame

I don’t have favorites when it comes to UK players. Even when I try (Epps, Pelphrey), it never rings true.

"South Carolina-bred" vs "Seton Hall guys"

OK, Beto.

And FTR, there is only one white guy on Wofford's roster from SC... And he's a 6'11 stiff.

I’m just scared of the ones who play the game the right way, Donny.

It's a make or miss game. All/air.

Sorry your pre-conceived stereotypes of the game of basketball cloud your ability to have a rational take.

Take your L and go give your dog a walk or something. Come back Saturday and shape the EFF up.

I heard it's March.

Wofford's flailing on their jump shots is enough to make me already mad a couple days in advance. Those leg kicks are trash and they're going to work.

They’re douchebags. Great team to admire. Not going to say it out loud but pretty obvious their sell to a certain type of basketball sportswriter/fan. Obnoxious.

We ass raped Auburn by infinity without Travis, we should be able to handle these bitches without PJ.

Extry not worried about Seton Hall if they come back and win here. We simply are not losing to them twice.

Reactions: roguemocha
Meh, ol' Fletch is shooting just over 20% from outside against their five P5 opponents. Wofford as a whole is 8% off their season average from outside against those same folks. Their defensive performance in those same games was crap. Zero reason we lose Saturday with or without PJ.

Meh, ol' Fletch is shooting just over 20% from outside against their five P5 opponents. Wofford as a whole is 8% off their season average from outside against those same folks. Their defensive performance in those same games was crap. Zero reason we lose Saturday with or without PJ.

Umm you’re underestimating their BBIQ and how they play the game the right way. Have already noticed 3 “experts” picking them to beat us.

Reactions: woodfordandwater
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT