ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Sheppard's leg also fell off in the SEC tournament but he walked it off and led the Cats to the championship. Man up Peej.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Here would be a great question for NBA GMs: if you had the number 1 pick (Zion), what would it take to convince you to trade down to #2 (Morant, for example)?

I’d be curious how close some of these guys think this is. Yeah, I know, it’s crazy. But so was taking anyone other than Greg Oden #1.

Reactions: roguemocha
Mic check 1...2

Any of you who were legit concerned that Cal was gone to UCLA, Rupps Rafters is —>. Be better.

Spent some time this afternoon helping my kids fill out their first bracket. Found a kid friendly mascot themed one online, sharpened a #2 Ticonderoga, and let them get to work. Stakes are high (loser does all chores for the week plus they have to take bath first) so when tears were shed after the first play in game tonight I questioned myself a bit. Upon reflection I think I’m doing the right thing. Leave your comments below or don’t.

Miss you fools sometime.

Days like to today are what this is all about. Our dudes are up, ready, focused and looking to shut a ton of people the f up. Another game where people outside of BBN will be looking around wondering how they found themselves in the Sea of Blue. This is the time of year that the best program of all time, the best fans of all time and the best tournament of all time kick it off.

I'm so GD ready. I just can't fathom giving a single iota of a f about anything else, including dumpster fire programs fighting for a glimmer of relevance and using Cal to get there.

Short version, get f'ing pumped and lets play some GD ball!

UCLA was never going to outbid us if it even came to that. They would have to pay him nearly 9.5 million just to match his current pay because of taxes.

Me again...

Thanks to those that have filled their bracket(s) out. This is another reminder to fill out a Team Bryant Bracket. Each person can enter up to 3 brackets at $10 each. Here's the link:
http://r2cc.mayhem.cbssports.com/

password: goteam

Don't wait until Thursday at 11a because the CBS site might crash like it's done before.

Email jaime.west1@gmail.com for payment options.

Winner gets half the pool and half goes to Team Bryant for the Bike to Beat Cancer.

Thanks for playing!

I work with two Liberty alums, by the way- shockingly both kind, reasonable people. One’s even a liberal omg.

Bracket Ponderings:

- Does LSU completely fold or are they still somewhat dangerous?

- Where do you all have Virginia landing?

- Who you like in the West? Some damn good coaches over there atop of that bracket.

- Who would you prefer to play- Houston or Iowa St?

-I don’t want to play Houston because I can already hear Jim Nantz saying “Houston, UK has a problem and it was you.” Or some dumb shit like that.

-I haven’t missed a day of work since a vacation last June. I’m taking today and tomorrow off. Just going to watch basketball for 50+ hours this weekend. Glorious.

-Duke, TxTech, UVA, UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT