ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I embarrassed myself screaming at Doug Shows Saturday in Nashville. At one point 4-5 older gentlemen BJWs joined in. It felt good at the time.

I also yelled expletives about HOFCJC, yelled at my father and poked a 300lb+ UT fan in the chest sitting behind me. I have a hard time in public in those types of environments. Spent an hour in silence in the Hilton lobby by myself to cool off. This. Is. March.

I also embarrassed myself screaming at Doug Shows Saturday. I was the epitome of a poor loser. I was filled with rage. I honestly wanted to hurt someone.

I was Billy Joe Wildcat. After the game I cussed the refs, Phil Fulmer, The Oak Ridge Boys and Pat Summitt. I don't remember how bad the things I said about her were. I was in an anger blackout. I am not proud of my behavior.

I had a good time in Nashville overall, though. I never did hook up with the Wodie Crew. I called twice... once they were eating at Jeff Ruby the other time they were eating at The Palm.

I drank a lot.

I'd recommend eating/staying on Amelia Island but if it's Jax only:

Whatever chain restaurant that strikes your fancy... Mayport if you want fresh shrimp. Intuition or Bold City if you want a brewery.

Chic fil a and Waffle House are good too though.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Cal has been sent a letter offering him the Stockwell Middle School job.
Write this down as a DONE DEAL....
You heard it here first!!!

See....any fool can claim anything with the interweb or Instacrap

The only person who hates BJW more than HOFCJVC is HOFCRAP.

Anyway, this is such bullshit. MJ and Rex Chapman can kiss my white asshole.

PJ foot falling off? Cal to Bruins??? GTFO.

I wasn't expecting much this March, but now I'm just hoping all our players stay healthy, win this first game, and reach their dreams. College basketball is stupid.

Cal is definitely not leaving but.......I can see where he might enjoy the relative anonymity of LA when compared to Lexington.

March 2012 had me wanting to buy a Buick Verano to listen to Neon Trees "Everybody Talks" on repeat. Played like twice every commercial break all tourney. Wouldn't think twice about both things separately but man, became the unavoidable soundtrack/vehicle marketing to a supremely confident March run with a ridiculous team. Always hope for another shitty commercial/song to absolutely love due to the Cats taking names in March.

March 2012 had me wanting to buy a Buick Verano to listen to Neon Trees "Everybody Talks" on repeat. Played like twice every commercial break all tourney. Wouldn't think twice about both things separately but man, became the unavoidable soundtrack/vehicle marketing to a supremely confident March run with a ridiculous team. Always hope for another shitty commercial/song to absolutely love due to the Cats taking names in March.

Also the VW commercial "Ridin' Dirty" in 2012.

You’d think Cal’s boy Alford would’ve given him some real redass opinion of UCLAs admin after being sanctimoniously dumped.

JAX food recs?

That's cute.

Stay over around Southside to avoid being shot. Go to Town Center area and there are some good places but not sure anything that isn't a chain.

Intuition would be fine if not for it always being way too overcrowded and that you order from a window and have no where to sit. Other than that, it's amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT