ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main reason we controlled that game against UNC was Hagans absolutely clowning White. Can he come close to repeating that kind of performance on defense? That's the biggest question in a potential rematch, imo.
This is *a* question in a potential re-match. But it's Cam Johnson's play recently that concerns me much more. I think he's a huge match-up problem for us.

Reactions: BleedBlueCats21
Hagans is a huge question mark for us. No idea what he's up to. Keldon, as well. Herro may have an off night, get totally shutdown, but his effort on the court is consistent. That one game Calipari told Keldon to hit the gd boards, he pulled down like what? Damn near 20? Looked like a monster. Haven't seen that energy since then. Hagans can totally disrupt his man and change the game defensively...if he feels like it.

Reid and PJ give me warm fuzzies. We won't get knocked out because we got hustled in and around the paint.We got that shit on lock...till one picks up that second foul. We need consistent effort and smart play on the perimeter. I think that's asking a lot, but we'll see what happens.

The main reason we controlled that game against UNC was Hagans absolutely clowning White. Can he come close to repeating that kind of performance on defense? That's the biggest question in a potential rematch, imo.

Not likely. Teams didn't have much tape on THAT Hagans at that point. He has also not played like that in a while once teams scouted his gambling on D. He's starting to counter-adjust as well. And his offense has also developed at least a little bit since then.

Cam Johnson is concerning though. But they have zero ability to do anything in the world with PJ or Travis, and that ain't changing. They should have beaten us in December. We have aged a lot since then.

If we get back on defense we beat Carolina. Simple as that. I'm unimpressed with their halfcourt offense.

Yep, 2017 sucked because I think the players thought that once we tied the game, that was it. UNC took the ball out of the net and hustled it down court, which is their damn signature.

The players should have been better prepared to get back on D immediately.

Yep, 2017 sucked because I think the players thought that once we tied the game, that was it. UNC took the ball out of the net and hustled it down court, which is their damn signature.

The issue with that play, and everything with that season, was Derek Willis being a huge gaping pussy

Question, por favor:

Somehow I've messed up my settings to where the thread only appears halfway across the page, and the right half of the page is the rivals video on auto-play.

How to fix?

Being a soccer hater is certainly the strategy here on GYERO, but if several thousand Kentucky fans ever want set up a drunkenly march towards the stadium just before game time, with a variety of screaming/organized songs, blowing off fireworks, and essentially rioting and mobbing in the streets --> I'm in. I'm absolutely in.

Used to work with a guy who was in the soccer band, think he would sit there and beat on a drum all game. Louisville and Cincinnati fans would get together and have 'friendlies' before the teams would play each other. Obviously was a complete dork and I can't imagine he ever got laid so there is some form of birth control, but seemed to be having a blast so I cant hate on him too much.

So this is kind of inverse 2017 also if UK makes the Elite 8 and gets UNC again

2017 UNC got a Butler team that didn't invoke much emotional baggage while UK Had to deal with Fox v Lonzo convos all week in playing a much better UCLA team who had beaten them earlier in the year.

This year, if it's Kansas-UNC, you have the Roy-KU stuff come up again, as well as the game being in KC, while UK vs Houston/Iowa State will basically be ignored.

Then asking that winner to come back two days later in an Elite 8 game is taxing.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
Woodie S.
What is your preference on how to receive the money for Bryant Brackets?
Is it still $10 per bracket?

Sorry if this has been posted and I missed it somehow.

UK had 4 players in the paint and Briscoe running at Maye when he stuck the dagger. Not sure what else you wanted them to do. Heels were only winning w/ an outside shot as the paint was shut down.

You understand basketball or are you like Max Mercy in The Natural who thought his typewriter was the final say?

Scoreboard; you thick-headed, philandering, stalking, front-running piece of sh!t.

You’re honestly the weirdest motherfvcker on this board. How socially unaware do you have to be, to troll a message board for over a decade?

You are truly stupid beyond comprehension.

I’d suggest that you do society a favor and blow your own head off, but you’d probably f@ck it up and kill an innocent bystander.

This pretty much sums it up. What an effing creep.

Never have interacted with UKO, never really paid attention to his posts enough to use the ignore function until now.

Tell your (current) gal/(wife?) I said hello. /Sprinkles.

Hate on soccer all you want, but that's amazing. I went to one little throw away game in Louisville, and the atmosphere was about 100x more electric than nearly any lower arena game at Rupp. Smoke bombs, an endless supply or pre-organized chants/songs, the fans had their own makeshift band....

How's soccer stack up with the swinger parties?

So this weekend I made an Insta post about my new rum game, and Booker starts blathering about bourbon. STFU Booker.

If TommyG goes froggystyle with one of UKO's daughters above the age of majority, GYERO would have all been worth it, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT