ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess add the GD antidote to secret scoops TMFH is in on.

Carolina has the offensive firepower to handle Duke's pressure. If you keep them out of transition they're mortal.

Love that constant twinge of anxiety all month every time you think about different scenarios and matchups. When it coincides with the start of spring weather, nothing matches it in terms of feeling awakened and alive.

Hope everyone's steak was properly cooked. Go Cats.

Reactions: Century Cat
Carolina has the offensive firepower to handle Duke's pressure. If you keep them out of transition they're mortal.

The other side to this is UNC is also a bunch of bitches and will fold once Zion completely takes over and dunks on them and starts to punk them.

It already somewhat happened, but Duke will get the whistle in the 2nd and that will just make it worse.

As much as I loath to say it, this UNC/Duke game is a lot of fun to watch, but where is the terrorist bomb when you need it?

I just wish they would highlight OMG Zion a little more. Poor guy just gets overlooked, IMO.

Seton Hall/Marquette game is getting very chippy. Just had 4 players ejected.

- That 50/50 wins in the last 100 is BS IMO. The chance of the last 2 unc wins replacing 2 unc wins from years ago is very low.

This is the exact scenario where the ACC gets three one seeds.

Coby White is gonna get Carolina beat in the dance at some point. He's phenomenal, but he's a dumbass.

Been saying it for awhile- little too much hero ball from White for me to completely trust a damn good UNC team. Knew he wouldn’t run that last play correctly.

Holy MFS. Maybe the ACC does get (3) #1 seeds.

Sickening, although all 3 are ripe for upset. Gotta beat somebody, and Cal's better disrespected and hungry than he is fat and happy.

Sad to say- Zion may be too damn good for Duke to get upset. He’s incredible.

There zero chance I’d draft Barrett or Reddish over Ja Morant.

If Cam Reddish is a lottery pick, he should cut a check to Zion. Zion's brilliance combined with the Duke hype train has concealed his bust of a season. Riding in the wake of Zion and being 6'8'' are his only "assets" as a prospect based on his college performance.

I can’t wrap my head around the fact that there is a man out there that doesnt like jeans...and he’s so proud of it that he posts about it during the game. I can’t think of a less manly stance than I don’t like jeans.

This goes in the same brain file of WTF posts that 92% of Krazys post go in as well as that one time Richie said he only listens to music in the car on Friday. I don’t remember anything else about that take from Richie but I have thought about it monthly since he said and it still is a WTF moment
Jeans are trash.

Torn.

On one hand, I want the highest seed and the easiest path possible.

On the other hand, (as was said above) Fat & Swaggy Cal is the absolute worst Cal.

Give him a reason to be pissed, because unless he has a generational talent like AD, he ain’t winning as a favorite.

Reactions: Century Cat
Same. Maybe a 2 seed in the Ville is optimal.

Can't imagine being a 1 there and defending against UNC or Duke coming in with a chip because they got screwed on geography for the first time in history. All the pressure on us, they would have nothing to lose.

That said - as improbable as I thought it would be - I think the ACC did thread the needle and hit the perfect storm for 3 #1s - especially with typical tilted committee bias.

Fine - you go, girls. I like my team.

I would not bet against the resolve of RT and his determination to get back to his hometown for the Final Four - which is the primary reason he came to UK.

(Little known fact: he's a Stanford grad).

How I think things currently stand(until all the media starts calling for 3 ACC 1's):

#1 - Duke - with a win tomorrow
#2 - Virginia
#3 - UK/UT winner
#4 - Gonzaga
#5 - unc
#6 - Michigan State

UK/UT loser is #7 overall.

^^That puts us in KC with a win tomorrow and probably Louisville with a loss. A UT win could push unc up and keep them a 2 which would push us to KC. Any arguments against that?

Last edited:
^ False. All of it....

Duke isn’t going to jump to #1 overall after losing 3 of their last 6 (regular season). Losing to VaTech, even without Williamson, is a bad loss for them.

Even if we lose to UT tomorrow, we’re still the top 2 seed, maybe the next 2 seed if Sparty wins out. Also, LSU losing makes it pretty hard for UT to push their way to a 1 seed...

Last edited:
I didn't say I liked it.

You should know how the committee thinks by now. In real life those two losses to unc hurt Duke and help unc. In committteeville they still help unc but don't hurt Duke. Combine that with them beating Virginia twice and you have the perfect recipe to move them to #1 overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT